Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How do breaks work?

U Eat I Pk

I have created a break but haven't seen the bot use it, not even sure if it is being used

i went to settings>manage settings>add break

also is there anyway to view a log of the client?

thanks

This break will take a break every 25 minutes. The breaks will be 5 minutes. This is done under "Break Settings" on the left. Unselect the "Use Preset Interval" box as well. On the right side we add the variation to our break times we entered already. On the right side under "Interval Options", you want the checkbox selected, and the deviation time. Here I have 6 minutes, which will make my 25 minute break timer randomly choose plus or minus 6 minutes - so 19-31 minutes is when my bot when break. Now under "Duration Options", you choose how long your bot deviates from 5 minutes. You want the checkbox selected. I deviated my break duration by 3 minutes here, so my break will be for 2-8 minutes. 

sMh0Qzq.jpg

Then you can stack breaks. Have one that takes a couple minutes break every half hour to an hour. Then one that breaks for 15-30 minutes every 3-4 hours. Then a break timer after 8 hours, take a break for 16 hours. Then you never have to touch it! :P

Hope this helped.

This break will take a break every 25 minutes. The breaks will be 5 minutes. This is done under "Break Settings" on the left. Unselect the "Use Preset Interval" box as well. On the right side we add the variation to our break times we entered already. On the right side under "Interval Options", you want the checkbox selected, and the deviation time. Here I have 6 minutes, which will make my 25 minute break timer randomly choose plus or minus 6 minutes - so 19-31 minutes is when my bot when break. Now under "Duration Options", you choose how long your bot deviates from 5 minutes. You want the checkbox selected. I deviated my break duration by 3 minutes here, so my break will be for 2-8 minutes. 

sMh0Qzq.jpg

Then you can stack breaks. Have one that takes a couple minutes break every half hour to an hour. Then one that breaks for 15-30 minutes every 3-4 hours. Then a break timer after 8 hours, take a break for 16 hours. Then you never have to touch it! :P

Hope this helped.

Thanks I know how to make one but the bot doesn't use it?

Thanks I know how to make one but the bot doesn't use it?

Did you add the breaks to each account? Mine work fine. Saw them take a break about an hour ago.

Yes... as stated in my previous post I am well aware of how to make the break but it isn't using it.

Are you clicking on the account you would like to apply the break for?

>Click on account you want to add break for

> choose determine times in the GUI

>Add break

>Done

I don't understand what you could be doing wrong besides not waiting for the break to occur while running an individual script.

Are you clicking on the account you would like to apply the break for?

>Click on account you want to add break for

> choose determine times in the GUI

>Add break

>Done

I don't understand what you could be doing wrong besides not waiting for the break to occur while running an individual script.

My guess is he made the break but didn't apply it to any accounts. Or just 1 account thinking it would apply to them all. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 7 months later...

I create the break with 2 minutes interval and 1 minutes duration but it doesn't log out. I only use on 1 account. Do i need to select break in the plugin?

Archived