Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Rex Bot Manager

rexas

Rex Bot Manager

This tool will make goldfarming / botting runs easy, reduce everyday pain.

Features:

• Easily switch VPS / server where you want to start the bots.
    • Presets.
    • More explained on bot manager website.

Features to come:

• Schedules

How to use:

In order to be able to start bots on your server, you need to download bot manager module (jar file) from the website specified bellow, where you login using bot manager website credentials. In the module you have to set Dreambot's client.jar location.

Right now UI and documentation might be confusing, i will try to improve them as the time goes.

Currently application is not fully tested, so servers might crash at some point.

This application will be paid for a monthly price, but for now i will be giving access to handful of people for free, to test servers stability.

WARNING: all data probably will be wiped at the end of the beta stage, keep that in mind,

Contact me on skype 'ifafe123' or on Discord - @rexas#9268. You will need to provide your registered account email in order to activate you.

Dashboard view:

EXVsrd2.png

Ya your basically asking someone to install a 3rd party program onto their VPS. Good luck asking people to do this. If it ran just on the Dreambot client and not as a standalone Jar people might trust it but this most likely just steals your account.

I've removed the link for the time being, this is something we'll need to discuss in some capacity.

Add my Skype: pandemicscripts

Either you didn't remove the link or he had the balls to put it back in after you removed it lul.

Either you didn't remove the link or he had the balls to put it back in after you removed it lul.

Probably it got back as i edited the post, but i removed it lol.

Probably it got back as i edited the post, but i removed it lol.

The owners are probably going to want you to send them the source code so that they can review it.

Ya your basically asking someone to install a 3rd party program onto their VPS. Good luck asking people to do this. If it ran just on the Dreambot client and not as a standalone Jar people might trust it but this most likely just steals your account.

Well i can open source the jar file, so people could build it themselves, nothing special on it really.

Well i can open source the jar file, so people could build it themselves, nothing special on it really.

If your looking to release something like this that would most likely be your best bet to get people to actually use it and for the owners of the website to trust you more.

Not that people have a reason to not trust you specifically, it's just trusting all their account info on 3rd party out of client applications doesn't come easy. I suggest if you want just the reputation, then to make it open source and keep it free. If you want to make money then keep it hidden source to the users, and give free trials until Beta stage is complete. Just a thought. :) But what do I know, I'm still working on my first few scripts and have yet to release one on the SDN. :P

Archived