Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Multiple accounts getting banned left right center!

souljasai

This week I've had so many accounts get banned, and even last week as well... I didn't care for losing my lv 3 looters, but I lost a few amazing pures to this bot! What is up with this???  None of my bans are even warnings all are straight Permanent... Jagex can detect Dream bot easily...

Lmao, dreambot is mainly used for goldfarming.

Bot to be banned or don't bot at all man.

Valid as can be.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm starting to get this feeling aswell, I went from 1-76 ranged with free powebot scripts, 1-66 str and 1-50 atk. Then i autoclicked 45-72 magic using garyshood. After 3 days of using dreambot orb charger I got banned and I wasnt even doing crazy hours (covert mode + premium script) I think they are on to dreambot at jagex.

Archived