Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • nmz hashtag broken

Darren69

Nmz script by hashtag has been broken for the past 48 hrs and i have paid the price for it unfortunately. Keeps depositing and withdrawling viles for hours and days at a time after the first nmz trip. Although i have found a solution which is to complete the barcrawl miniquest and toggle smash vials option. You wll be perm banned if you this script currently as its completely broken unless you have the smash vials options enabled. Lost about $150 usd due to this. I dont ever complain about bans, but when i get banned because someone didnt send an email informing their customers the script is broken i will. I suggest not using this bot or purchasing until it has been fixed.

TLDR= I got banned because someone didnt inform his customers his script was broken and based off how many accounts i have used and not been detected like this i can assure the broken script caused the ban. Fix= Barcrawl quest btw.

Nothing is perfect man, Hashtag stays on top of his scripts, and if there is a error/bug in the debug console, report it. He is more than ready to look into the issue, but you can't expect him to test his own script on a daily basis.

Nothing is perfect man, Hashtag stays on top of his scripts, and if there is a error/bug in the debug console, report it. He is more than ready to look into the issue, but you can't expect him to test his own script on a daily basis.

Think it has been going on for a long time haven't used his scripts for awhile but 48+ hrs no fix is pretty bad or no email. Was a ban that didn't have to happen. Hopefully other people will complete the miniquest before using the script as a result of this post.

Think it has been going on for a long time haven't used his scripts for awhile but 48+ hrs no fix is pretty bad or no email. Was a ban that didn't have to happen. Hopefully other people will complete the miniquest before using the script as a result of this post.

and how is he supposed to know its broken if no1 supports it? i doubt he even started this script for atleast a month

and how is he supposed to know its broken if no1 supports it? i doubt he even started this script for atleast a month

what? Its been out for a long long time? Nobody supports it? What are you saying?

You should report any bugs you find in the script to me. In the future, please post in the script's thread with detailed description of the bug.

What are your settings? Could I get a screenshot of your game screen when this is happening? Thanks.

Also, please read this https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/1641-guidewhen-to-report-a-scriptguide/.

You should report any bugs you find in the script to me. In the future, please post in the script's thread with detailed description of the bug.

What are your settings? Could I get a screenshot of your game screen when this is happening? Thanks.

Also, please read this https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/1641-guidewhen-to-report-a-scriptguide/.

Has some minor trouble checking nmz coffer for coins as well and gets stuck trying to get to that location. I will have to disable smash vials option and start up script again to show gyazo of it depositing and withdrawling vials over and over again. I am 100% certain would not have been banned if script didn't have this bug, I understand botting has risks but this was unnecessary. Curious how nobody has reported this to you either. I will try to get that gyazo gif for you. Don't want to risk anything because even showing the bug will basically get me insta banned.

Just wanted to say I didn't try to defame or make you sound like a retarded scripter tbh. If people know how to work around the bug, they will not get banned and do the barcrawl quest. I had other accounts using the same script but had the minquest done and did not get banned. This bug is an instant ban and rip your account. Other than that haven't rlly had any complaints about you or problems with your scripts.

Archived