Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Just got moderate ban, acc disabled for 2 days

Kniferarx

I do bot tut island because I just am not going to do this number of accounts by hand. So there's my problem. Just need a work around here soon.

I trade from my botting account to my "in between" account, then from that account trade to my bank acc.

Hahaha sweet!! Me too :P  At least I've started to (because all my mules/personal accounts have officially been banned)

Which I do not mind.  Fresh start.  Proxies.  lets go!  I don't play RS anymore anyway.  

Edit: Do you do this in the same IP?  If you do, then this defeats the purpose, and is only increasing your risks of linking all yous accounts under that IP for goldfarming.

Or do you use seperate IPs when you trade over the gold?  I'm trying out the 2nd.  I'm extremely paranoid lately. :x :x :x

Hahaha sweet!! Me too :P  At least I've started to (because all my mules/personal accounts have officially been banned)

Which I do not mind.  Fresh start.  Proxies.  lets go!  I don't play RS anymore anyway.  

Edit: Do you do this in the same IP?  If you do, then this defeats the purpose, and is only increasing your risks of linking all yous accounts under that IP for goldfarming.

Or do you use seperate IPs when you trade over the gold?  I'm trying out the 2nd.  I'm extremely paranoid lately. :x :x :x

Yes, each account logs into a different IP during the transfer. I use 3 Dreambot clients opened on different proxies. But my existing accounts have been fine, but coming back to botting again I need new accounts and they all get locked/banned. Extremely frustrating. 

Yes, each account logs into a different IP during the transfer. I use 3 Dreambot clients opened on different proxies. But my existing accounts have been fine, but coming back to botting again I need new accounts and they all get locked/banned. Extremely frustrating. 

Great!  That's the xferring method I've been forced to use this month due to my home IP having been IP banned for the past 2 years +.  I just renewed my internet contract last week for the next 12 months, so Proxies 100% -_-.  My IP finally got taken serious after I got too cocky.

So off topic. lil stoned. shh.

Your issue was my exact issue about 4 months ago (or whenever I joined DreamBot)

My only solution I found was buying them made from trusted sellers.  I never bought lvl 3s, I always made my own.  Then Jagex started pre-flagging IPs here, and there, they are flagged prior to your first account creation already, no matter where you get them from.  I highly suggest to save you the trouble, to just spend the 100k per account.  How much do you value your time? Especially when running a decent sized farm.  

Great!  That's the xferring method I've been forced to use this month due to my home IP having been IP banned for the past 2 years +.  I just renewed my internet contract last week for the next 12 months, so Proxies 100% -_-.  My IP finally got taken serious after I got too cocky.

So off topic. lil stoned. shh.

Your issue was my exact issue about 4 months ago (or whenever I joined DreamBot)

My only solution I found was buying them made from trusted sellers.  I never bought lvl 3s, I always made my own.  Then Jagex started pre-flagging IPs here, and there, they are flagged prior to your first account creation already, no matter where you get them from.  I highly suggest to save you the trouble, to just spend the 100k per account.  How much do you value your time? Especially when running a decent sized farm.  

Your ISP gives you a static IP for the entire year? That must suck. I just power cycle my modem and get a new IP. Although it's on the same subnet.... But I don't think Jagex is flagging subnets. If they did it would very quickly flag every IP essentially. Anyways I'm rambling.

As for the lvl 3's, it's not really a value of my time compared to 100k-200k. I've botted for years but never got too serious. Now I've gotten back into botting and started learning scripting. So I want to have a 100% self-sufficient system for myself to produce accounts/gold to sell. I've already written a flawless Tutorial Island script (ran 50 accounts through and not a single mishap), next will be an account creator. For now I don't mind making the accounts by hand but fuck doing Tut Island by hand. So what I'm saying is, if I can figure out how to get around the lock/ban issue, then I'm fucking GOLDEN. The guys selling the accounts for 100k-200k are getting around it, so that's my goal. 

Today also banned just 4 hours of botting / per day with main. Was there new update for osrs bot detection?

Not sure but it almost seems like it. No proof on that, just an opinion. Who knows really. 

Archived