Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Just got moderate ban, acc disabled for 2 days

Kniferarx

Hello,

I unfortunately just came home from work to see that my main got fucked by the long dick of the OSRS bot detection law, but not too hard.

728f197a318b4bb5fa46ddeacbab369e.png

I was running None's Air Orb Charger last night on Covert Mode, I had just bought both and that was my first session with both of them. Before that, I was on for about 8 hours doing 32 qp worth of quests, and then yesterday morning I was botting combat. So I was on for a continuous ~24 hours and the 3 preceding days before that I also botted an upwards of ~10 hours a day. I regrettably never utilized the break feature DreamBot offers. Sucks that it happened to me, I guess I wanted the point of this thread to be a reminder to keep all your bases covered and think twice before running a script for 10+ hours no breaks because you'll be asking for it

I'm definitely going to continue botting on my other accounts, I'm blaming the excessive login time in only a few days for the ban.

The real question I have for you guys is, should I continue to bot on my main at a much calmer level?

If you bot on your main again, make sure you suicide it. There is a very likely chance that it will be detected very quickly and permanently banned.

I've only heard some stories of people with quashed bans being able to 'moderately bot' an account after a ban.

But the real question is, for how long?

Rule #1: never goldfarm on a main, I'm honestly surprised it didn't get perma banned but I'm guessing they didn't catch you doing air orbs but the combat script, since they are more lenient with botting skills. 

And yes absolutely use breaks and no more than 10 hrs a day. Good luck :)

lucky! how u do it?

my mule got banned perm 2day and I didnt even bot on it.  GF 300m bonk :(

That sucks. I'm paranoid and use 1 account in between my botters and bankers.

i got perma banned on about 7 different accounts today. now i think im ip banned. welp, time to learn more about proxies :/

I get 10 proxies for like $6/month. I can change the IP's 1 time manually per month, and they auto change every 30 days as well. So effectively 20 different IP's for $6/month. I'm not sure how effective it is because I haven't gotten past all my new accounts getting locked.

I get 10 proxies for like $6/month. I can change the IP's 1 time manually per month, and they auto change every 30 days as well. So effectively 20 different IP's for $6/month. I'm not sure how effective it is because I haven't gotten past all my new accounts getting locked.

Just read a fourm, obtting the tutorial is the most likeliest way to get banned, so watch out for that

What do you mean 'in between my botters and bankers'?

I suggest just buying the accounts for like 100k each from trusted sellers.  Jagex knows what they're doing now to combat botting.  lvl 3 creating is especially hard if you don't know what you're doing (which I personally, don't. haha)  have had my failed attempts at creating, I eventually gave up.

Just read a fourm, obtting the tutorial is the most likeliest way to get banned, so watch out for that

I do bot tut island because I just am not going to do this number of accounts by hand. So there's my problem. Just need a work around here soon.

What do you mean 'in between my botters and bankers'?

I suggest just buying the accounts for like 100k each from trusted sellers.  Jagex knows what they're doing now to combat botting.  lvl 3 creating is especially hard if you don't know what you're doing (which I personally, don't. haha)  have had my failed attempts at creating, I eventually gave up.

I trade from my botting account to my "in between" account, then from that account trade to my bank acc.

Archived