Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dicing bot [Rigged] [PP/OSGP]

Lidsy

In my eyes, a rigged dicing bot is scamming. Please nobody help this person with a rigged script.

It's against Runescape rules to participate in player-run games of chance anyway. Maybe they'll think twice before betting against the rules of the game?

Regardless, I'm not spending money on a private script to have a 50/50 chance of profiting. Didn't join a community dedicated to cheating to worry about morals, hahaha.

I would assume that DreamBot users would have the insight to recognise that these kinds of scripts will float around and remain prevalent, whether it's within this community or another and to be cautious when dealing with this kind of activity. So my friend, just take it easy eh? 

He's not affecting anyone in Dreambot by using a rigged script so I have no reason to care about this.

As for the OP - Lidsy, I recommend you PM Eru in the discord. His Sythe account is Leaf of Life. He'll make you a private Dreambot script to use to your satisfaction.

OT: @@Seraphic Thank-you for an actual useful post that can help me. 

It's against Runescape rules to participate in player-run games of chance anyway. Maybe they'll think twice before betting against the rules of the game?

Regardless, I'm not spending money on a private script to have a 50/50 chance of profiting. Didn't join a community dedicated to cheating to worry about morals, hahaha.

I would assume that DreamBot users would have the insight to recognise that these kinds of scripts will float around and remain prevalent, whether it's within this community or another and to be cautious when dealing with this kind of activity. So my friend, just take it easy eh? 

OT: @@Seraphic Thank-you for an actual useful post that can help me. 

No problem. I've personally used Leaf of Life/Eru for quite some time now. I've always gotten my scripts hosted through Dreambot because most people moved here after I've gotten Topbot got taken down. Unfortunately "Dreambot" doesn't take any responsibility for "private scripts" which means that if you do it through Sythe then these people can be held accountable. Mind you if you go with people that are $200+ donors then they aren't going to want to risk their reputation over a few dollars. Nobody cares if you scam OSRS users because OSRS is full of scammers. It's not necessarily "right" to scam but I mean I personally think that if you can't beat the scammers then you got to join them right?

Also, I've noticed some people here charge ridiculous rates for scripts like this. I'm talking $100-200+. I'm sure you can easily pick this script up for around $75. I hope that helps you and wish you the best of luck getting this script made.

Also, I'd love to see the progress on this. I used to dice in OSRS but unfortunately got an RWT ban and lost 33M OSRS. Sucks. I've not had the motivation to do it since I was spending more on members than what I was making but I mean hopefully it works out for you!

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 years later...
    On 7/26/2017 at 3:27 PM, Seraphic said:

He's not affecting anyone in Dreambot by using a rigged script so I have no reason to care about this.

As for the OP - Lidsy, I recommend you PM Eru in the discord. His Sythe account is Leaf of Life. He'll make you a private Dreambot script to use to your satisfaction.

you mentioned about them , can you pm there discord please or tell me where i can find it ?

22 hours ago, ryandodd1991 said:

you mentioned about them , can you pm there discord please or tell me where i can find it ?

The user you quoted is banned, and this thread has been dead since 2017... I am gong to doubt you are going to get a response from the user you are trying to reach.

Archived