Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dicing bot [Rigged] [PP/OSGP]

Lidsy

Been browsing multiple forums for a rigged dicing bot and have come to no avail. I have managed to find few legitimate bots and some rigged ones that have now either been taken down or NFS anymore.

Features that I am looking for:

- Capability of hosting the usual player-run games of chance (i.e; Higher/Lower, Dice Duel, Hot/Cold, etc) 

- Allowing hosts/certain ranks to have the ability to 'affect' the outcome. 

If anyone could link me to a public paid version somewhere or can provide their own private script or make this, please message me or reply to this thread.

Pricing/Payment methods: Suggest your price and your preferred method of payment. 

In my eyes, a rigged dicing bot is scamming. Please nobody help this person with a rigged script.

Yeah, but if you look at botting it's kinda same thing, it is ruining other players game experience, and by losing players, jagex loses money ;)

Yeah, but if you look at botting it's kinda same thing, it is ruining other players game experience, and by losing players, jagex loses money ;)

Not really, there's a difference between directly scamming players and running bots in order to generate items in the game.

In my eyes, a rigged dicing bot is scamming. Please nobody help this person with a rigged script.

He's not affecting anyone in Dreambot by using a rigged script so I have no reason to care about this.

As for the OP - Lidsy, I recommend you PM Eru in the discord. His Sythe account is Leaf of Life. He'll make you a private Dreambot script to use to your satisfaction.

He's not affecting anyone in Dreambot by using a rigged script so I have no reason to care about this.

As for the OP - Lidsy, I recommend you PM Eru in the discord. His Sythe account is Leaf of Life. He'll make you a private Dreambot script to use to your satisfaction.

It's still scamming, meaning he has the potential to scam others on Dreambot aswell.

It's still scamming, meaning he has the potential to scam others on Dreambot aswell.

If he scams someone on Dreambot then someone can file a dispute.

Not to mention, if he scams someone from another forum they can post a report showing the offsite scam he did.

If he scams a random OSRS user, theres not much the staff can do. Dreambot staff can't just go around banning people for scamming in OSRS otherwise 75% of the community would be banned. I've known people from Sythe (before I self requested a ban there) who went around duel arena scamming by turning on armour and those people never got banned for doing what they did. Might not be right but its not against the rules of dreambot to scam in Runescape.

If he scams someone on Dreambot then someone can file a dispute.

Not to mention, if he scams someone from another forum they can post a report showing the offsite scam he did.

If he scams a random OSRS user, theres not much the staff can do. Dreambot staff can't just go around banning people for scamming in OSRS otherwise 75% of the community would be banned. I've known people from Sythe (before I self requested a ban there) who went around duel arena scamming by turning on armour and those people never got banned for doing what they did. Might not be right but its not against the rules of dreambot to scam in Runescape.

Fair enough

I've been out of botting/playing osrs for a few years, got back into this month. I remember hot/cold gambling, but then didn't Jagex patch it out before? I've seen the threads about other Dreambot scripters dicing scripts but don't know much about dicing. Can anyone explain how the gambling for these types of games works? 

Archived