Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I just got banned, where do i go from here?

trebbalz

Hey guys

I managed to get my self banned, just wondering where do i go from here?

Do i have to make a new account on a different ip address?

What happens if i use the same ip address?

How do i go about getting a proxy?

Any other info on this topic would be great, thanks guys and keep up the good work.

Was the account p2p? If so how did you make it p2p? Trade? Used bond- on player? Bought?  Used a script?  Amazon?

I have a theory and I need more statistics to come up with a fair conclusion of whats the pattern with the bans. Any help would be appreciated, I'd gladly share my results if people start replying [to gather data]

This is only relevant to bans made between 7/25-7/26  anything else would be excluded from my theory.

Was the account p2p? If so how did you make it p2p? Trade? Used bond- on player? Bought?  Used a script?  Amazon?

I have a theory and I need more statistics to come up with a fair conclusion of whats the pattern with the bans. Any help would be appreciated, I'd gladly share my results if people start replying [to gather data]

This is only relevant to bans made between 7/25-7/26  anything else would be excluded from my theory.

Im not to phased about losing the account i was just trying to push boundary's really. It was a f2p account, i created the account on my ip address, got banned on my birthday =[ (25/07)

Just really wanted to know if i could make another on my ip address with out it getting banned pretty quickly as i wanted to make a pure.

Thanks for the reply

Look in the services section for proxies my friend and I suggest botting multiple accounts at once.

Got one, thanks mate

Look in the services section for proxies my friend and I suggest botting multiple accounts at once.

Thanks mate, sorted one out.

Archived