Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot Launcher Issues

Space Jam

I've had to remove and redownload the launcher 3 or 4x in the past two months. Im getting sick and fucking tired of having to re-enter all my god damn information. It's been multiple different issues. Now currently I open the client. Choose which proxie I want to use and click start. Launcher disappears never to be seen again. It's not the proxies either because I tried without them. I'm about to say fuck it and just pay someone to port everything over to osbot. This is a straight joke. Get your shit together or ill find someone else who can.

I've had to remove and redownload the launcher 3 or 4x in the past two months. Im getting sick and fucking tired of having to re-enter all my god damn information. It's been multiple different issues. Now currently I open the client. Choose which proxie I want to use and click start. Launcher disappears never to be seen again. It's not the proxies either because I tried without them. I'm about to say fuck it and just pay someone to port everything over to osbot. This is a straight joke. Get your shit together or ill find someone else who can.

Sorry to hear you're having issues, could you try lowering the RAM slider?

if you dont want to lost all your info as well you can save the file that has it

I have all the information already saved. Im just annoyed that I constantly have to redownload and re-enter all my info.

Sorry to hear you're having issues, could you try lowering the RAM slider?

I'll try it now. I redownloaded and re-entered everything again. Only issue now is client freezing up randomly while staking. I've had to close several and re-open them. I apologize for my earlier rant. This is all time consuming and frustrating for me. I came here from topbot. Im used to my scripts working and the client being butter. Since I made the transition here it's just been one minor thing after another.

I have all the information already saved. Im just annoyed that I constantly have to redownload and re-enter all my info.

I think he's saying you can save the Dreambot file that holds the account info you already entered. Then you just put that file back in your clean Dreambot install. I'm going to go look for the file and let you know.

Edit: Looks like the file is under "C:\Users\*user*\DreamBot\BotData". File name is "account". Weird thing is I can't see the file type, and when I click properties the file type is "file". But either way backing up that file, and having it ready to replace after Dreambot install, should solve that issue for you.

I think he's saying you can save the Dreambot file that holds the account info you already entered. Then you just put that file back in your clean Dreambot install. I'm going to go look for the file and let you know.

Edit: Looks like the file is under "C:\Users\*user*\DreamBot\BotData". File name is "account". Weird thing is I can't see the file type, and when I click properties the file type is "file". But either way backing up that file, and having it ready to replace after Dreambot install, should solve that issue for you.

doing that now ty

I'll try it now. I redownloaded and re-entered everything again. Only issue now is client freezing up randomly while staking. I've had to close several and re-open them. I apologize for my earlier rant. This is all time consuming and frustrating for me. I came here from topbot. Im used to my scripts working and the client being butter. Since I made the transition here it's just been one minor thing after another.

Are you running any script when it freezes, or are you just playing through the client?

Archived