Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Goal to make $10 a week (Help)

Lempimlol

So to pay my phone and just to get by, i dont have bills or anything but i do have a few things to pay for that would cost about $20 a week but $10 will help me out so much right now with my college fees etc, is this  possible in a f2p way

Is there a way to possibly get a rs3/07 account to like a certain woodcutting/fishing/mining and sell it for gold on 07 then sell that gold for $ and make it that way, or is it better for me to make like 5 RS07 accounts and just suicide them and try make $10 a week straight up selling the gold

I know no one will give there methods but out of the basic scripts that are out there, mining/fishing/woodcutting is this possible?

Could i make like 5 woodcutters and sell oak to make this much? or something basic like that

I have been looking for a part job, this is just to pay for spare things that i need

I know everything about that trust me xD just wanna make a bit of money from RS because its alot more rewarding to me, i made money off wow and i enjoyed it

Thanks for the reply though :3

Edit : The thread can be closed if you think its irreleavent, RS07 looks like the easiest method because its only 10m and RS3 is like 40m-50m maybe its the same thing but i dont have to worry about buying bonds etc so maybe some low req scripts on RS07 i could just run 12hrs a day and just transfer every 1hr if im suiciding them but just not sure which bot to use

I really think you should get membership, like I suggested earlier. Thing is f2p would be heavily watched by jagex, so botting there would be almost impossible :P

I would be happy buying a membership once i sell my first $10 worth of gold is it really not that possible? Can i not even make like 5 accounts and just suicide them selling cowhides/woodcutting or something?

I dont care about them getting banned ill always have backup ones

I would be happy buying a membership once i sell my first $10 worth of gold is it really not that possible? Can i not even make like 5 accounts and just suicide them selling cowhides/woodcutting or something?

I dont care about them getting banned ill always have backup ones

You could try.. however f2p accounts will be banned a lot quicker, so you only have a small window of opportunity.

Also I suggest you reply to our posts by clicking the "quote" button on the bottom right of the post you want to reply to. That way we could be notified and reply a lot quicker :P 

You could try.. however f2p accounts will be banned a lot quicker, so you only have a small window of opportunity.

Also I suggest you reply to our posts by clicking the "quote" button on the bottom right of the post you want to reply to. That way we could be notified and reply a lot quicker :P

Yeah no problem thought it would of notified both ways just the same :P yeah i understand they will be banned alot quicker but hopefully i could make money before they get banned just not sure which scripts to use ;\

Yeah no problem thought it would of notified both ways just the same :P yeah i understand they will be banned alot quicker but hopefully i could make money before they get banned just not sure which scripts to use ;\

You mentioned doing cowhides or woodcutting, so you could either use Eric's AIO fighter or a AIO woodcutter we have here.

Will do thanks alot for the help, ill 100% try out your method you said once i get a membership aswell

Is there any fast way to make RS accounts btw? kinda random but if im planning on making alot because they get banned fast is there a way or just making normal gmails is the way?

If you do not have money, then i doubt you got proxies to run 5 accounts on. If you run 5 accounts on one ip/computer you will get flagged for gold farming fast.

Two accounts is tops per ip ideally. Use like two f2p accounts right now, sell cow hides or something until you got enough to buy a bond, 1.3-1.4m. Use the bond to get 14 day membership, use the p2p account to make more money, use the money from that to get another bond, then use the two, make money to get a good proxy. Run 4 accounts, with a private method you can find, even a method that makes 100k an hour is good. Running 4 accounts that make 100k an hour for 10 hours per day = 28m, you set aside money for membership fees and misc, such as accounts getting banned, and you are still left with more than $20 a week.

You can get from 0 to that stage within a week or two max.

Archived