Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GGCutter - [Progressive][Equipment system][WorldHop]Up to [45K/H]

GGWP

How to see progs?

Also, was working for a little bit. Now it won't run at all even when restarting the client

Sorry for the late reply. Currently on a small trip so im a bit limited. What does it say in Debug Console? 

• 2 weeks later...

All my character is doing is going to the bank and spamming the deposit all button. Any suggestions on how I could fix this?

Does the same thing for me. It ran from Draynor all the way to Lumby bank to spam it. Tried with axe equipped/unequipped/in bank, as axe status was listed as null, with same result either way.

Does the same thing for me. It ran from Draynor all the way to Lumby bank to spam it. Tried with axe equipped/unequipped/in bank, as axe status was listed as null, with same result either way.

Hmm seems it doesn't detect the axe properly. Good news is I made some changes to how it behaves with axes so next update might fix it. Could you elaborate, like what options did you choose in the GUI, WC levels, what axe? Might be a certain scenario where it behaves like that.

Any chance of Shift drop? I'm enjoying the script so far.

A interesting feature to implement. Ill look into it.

Edit: 

Pushed out update. Magic trees added. Added GUI.option to add axes. Added some anti pattern stuff.

Edited by GGWP

• 2 months later...

Also having the issue where it just spams the deposit all button in lumbridge bank. No matter what options i choose to start with. Only one i havent tried it p2p

tried on 4 seperate bots, all just ran to lumbridge bank and then spammed the deposit button.

Also having the issue where it just spams the deposit all button in lumbridge bank. No matter what options i choose to start with. Only one i havent tried it p2p

tried on 4 seperate bots, all just ran to lumbridge bank and then spammed the deposit button.

Ill take a look.

Im trying to debug this but I cant seem to find the issue. What axe does your bot use and what does it say in the debug console?

• 2 months later...

Loving the program so far! not sure if you are still updating, but if you are: When I run the program in progression/bank mode, it succesfully walks to Draynor for willows, collects a full inventory, and returns to lumbridge bank to depsoit. However, It fails to leave the third floor of the castle. It appears that the bot thinks the hit box for the left hand staircase is slightly off of where it really is. Maybe this is just a me problem? Possibly my screen needs to be oriented differently?

Loving the program so far! not sure if you are still updating, but if you are: When I run the program in progression/bank mode, it succesfully walks to Draynor for willows, collects a full inventory, and returns to lumbridge bank to depsoit. However, It fails to leave the third floor of the castle. It appears that the bot thinks the hit box for the left hand staircase is slightly off of where it really is. Maybe this is just a me problem? Possibly my screen needs to be oriented differently?

I will take a look at it, thanks for your report!

Edit: Found some stuff that might cause it and improved the script a bit. 

Edited by GGWP

• 1 month later...

Very nice script. However it won't start if the axe is equipped, since it can't seem to find it. It would be nice if it can equip the axe if the player has high enough attack level

Edit: Using the progressive feature, after cutting oaks in Lumbridge, it started cutting willows at the river between Lumbridge and Varrock, and banks in Lumbridge. Isn't this very inefficient given the distance from the trees to the bank? In addition, it got stuck on the way to the bank in lumbridge just after crossing the river. It tries to enter the castle yard, and the runs back to the river in an endless cycle

Edited by peterspliid