Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GGCutter - [Progressive][Equipment system][WorldHop]Up to [45K/H]

GGWP

On 3/21/2018 at 3:07 PM, peterspliid said:

Very nice script. However it won't start if the axe is equipped, since it can't seem to find it. It would be nice if it can equip the axe if the player has high enough attack level

Edit: Using the progressive feature, after cutting oaks in Lumbridge, it started cutting willows at the river between Lumbridge and Varrock, and banks in Lumbridge. Isn't this very inefficient given the distance from the trees to the bank? In addition, it got stuck on the way to the bank in lumbridge just after crossing the river. It tries to enter the castle yard, and the runs back to the river in an endless cycle

Next SDN version will fix this. Added in detection for equipped axes and changed locations a bit. That location wasn't mean for banking.

Edit: Update going live soon. Has a lot of fixes and code quality changed. Uses less resources also. 

Edited by GGWP

• 2 weeks later...

Some tips:

If it does not have the axe in the inventory it has an unhanded exception -> just stands there

For the lumbridge woodcutting, selling it in te general store is faster than dropping the logs.

When walking (note out of energy) it clicks the minimap waaaaay too often (as in you are moving slowly and it is spamming the minimap like it is running) 

On the lowest text something is overlaying it (the Started ... part somewhere there is a "(0)" overlap.

When progressing from 1 tree to the other it forgets to drop the logs. Example: went from trees to oak trees and it still has 10 logs in the inventory. It will cut oak trees and drop oak logs but leave the normal logs in the inventory. 

Other than that it is going pretty smooth :)

Edited by Miammoai

hey there. The first time I was using this script it was working well when I cut willows by the river next to the chicken hens. But now when I start it, It goes to that location but doesnt cut any woods. Any chance that could get fixed please?

On 5/21/2018 at 11:46 AM, Miammoai said:

Some tips:

If it does not have the axe in the inventory it has an unhanded exception -> just stands there

For the lumbridge woodcutting, selling it in te general store is faster than dropping the logs.

When walking (note out of energy) it clicks the minimap waaaaay too often (as in you are moving slowly and it is spamming the minimap like it is running) 

On the lowest text something is overlaying it (the Started ... part somewhere there is a "(0)" overlap.

When progressing from 1 tree to the other it forgets to drop the logs. Example: went from trees to oak trees and it still has 10 logs in the inventory. It will cut oak trees and drop oak logs but leave the normal logs in the inventory. 

Other than that it is going pretty smooth :)

I will see how easy it is to add the sell to shop option, 

I noticed that too, will be fixed in next update.

I will redo the log dropping feature so it drops everything

On 5/27/2018 at 3:57 AM, kazextyle said:

hey there. The first time I was using this script it was working well when I cut willows by the river next to the chicken hens. But now when I start it, It goes to that location but doesnt cut any woods. Any chance that could get fixed please?

Looking into it.

• 2 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    On 8/3/2018 at 11:33 AM, DUM said:

Got banned after 45 minutes 😕

Sorry to hear that! Was it a fresh account? Lately Jagex has cranked up on bot detection, especially with populair scripts. When I released this script I didn't expect it to get so many users. I have released a new update that MIGHT change things up but also MIGHT break some stuff, tested it out for 4 hours, so far good.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

I've been using this a couple days and it worked great for normal and oak trees. When I started using it for the Willow trees it seemed to have some issues. I even moved my character to the willows by Draynor with an axe and empty inventory and it moved me from there to somewhere between Lummy and Draynor. It got stuck on world hopping over and over at that location. I repositioned and tried it a couple more times and saw the same behavior. I stopped using the script for the willows but it's working great for the oak still. Great work overall but maybe look into the willow logic. 

Just as an aside, it would be awesome to have a "light a fire" option in the dropdown with the drop/bank option and then allow for a matchbox in the inventory. Right now I've been banking all my logs and then running Franjey's Firemaking AIO script to increase my firemaking skill.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
    On 9/16/2018 at 10:05 PM, Thirsty Goat said:

I've been using this a couple days and it worked great for normal and oak trees. When I started using it for the Willow trees it seemed to have some issues. I even moved my character to the willows by Draynor with an axe and empty inventory and it moved me from there to somewhere between Lummy and Draynor. It got stuck on world hopping over and over at that location. I repositioned and tried it a couple more times and saw the same behavior. I stopped using the script for the willows but it's working great for the oak still. Great work overall but maybe look into the willow logic. 

Just as an aside, it would be awesome to have a "light a fire" option in the dropdown with the drop/bank option and then allow for a matchbox in the inventory. Right now I've been banking all my logs and then running Franjey's Firemaking AIO script to increase my firemaking skill.

Thanks!

Fixed it, also adding in firemaking SOON with alot of code optimization.

3 hours ago, blazies1313 said:

Thanks for making this. At Lumbridge Castle, your view must be oriented towards the bank, otherwise it just keeps going up and down between the second and third floor. FYI. 

Interesting, looking into that.