Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GGCutter - [Progressive][Equipment system][WorldHop]Up to [45K/H]

GGWP

been using the bot for 1 hour, starting at GE, cut normal logs and bank, seems working perfectly, anti ban seems quite good? random event came out and it dismiss it straight away? anyway, im new to bot, for me it looks pretty promising. thank you ggwp. 

can you please give me some advice on, how to use your bot better? such as, only use it for 2 hours? 4 hours?and switch it up to some other activity?

some advice would be super nice for all the people that are using.

Thank you so much GGWP. 

• 3 months later...
    36 minutes ago, skyhigh25 said:

I have been banned using this script as well.

What do you expect?

First its a free script, second botting is a bannable offence.. if you don't wanna get banned, don't bot...

Also if its a new acc, expect fast bans when botting high-ban rate stuff like woodcutting

• 2 weeks later...
    On 1/20/2020 at 8:36 PM, JoshC22 said:

wont cut maples, just keeps switching worlds. Also could you add teak?

Looking into this. 

On 9/24/2019 at 1:25 AM, cowbnesss said:

been using the bot for 1 hour, starting at GE, cut normal logs and bank, seems working perfectly, anti ban seems quite good? random event came out and it dismiss it straight away? anyway, im new to bot, for me it looks pretty promising. thank you ggwp. 

can you please give me some advice on, how to use your bot better? such as, only use it for 2 hours? 4 hours?and switch it up to some other activity?

some advice would be super nice for all the people that are using.

Thank you so much GGWP. 

Sorry for the late answer. I somehow missed this post. The script could be used for over 8 hours but I wouldn't recommend it. Switching it with activities lowers the banrate considerable as you account wont be busy doing only one thing. Using breaks helps too. Oaks and Yews feels like a higher ban chance but could be placebo. Remember that if you use a VPN IP, your account gets flagged quickly. Great to hear you like the script, it's words like these that encourage me. Funny story, when I made the script I didn't expect it to become the biggest woodcutting script haha. 

Small update soonTM. (And I might release another script.)

• 2 months later...
    20 hours ago, asdfman123 said:

RIP was just banned using this after doing a lot of questing too :(. 

Is there an auto-break system I can use with dreambot to lower to ban rate? 

Hey there, sorry to hear that. Dreambot has a automated break system built in, it's in the options

• 3 weeks later...