Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GGCutter - [Progressive][Equipment system][WorldHop]Up to [45K/H]

GGWP

On 1/20/2019 at 3:49 PM, jim t said:

This same issue happens to me, when i try to fish on the dock or cut yew trees in corsair cove in f2p, my player runs to the agility shortcut north east of the yew trees and just stands there. Please resolve this so the character runs south then east to the bank by the dock. This is VITAL that you support banking in corsair cove because youre less likely to get caught and banned there.

On 1/25/2019 at 2:33 PM, kawaiigoth21 said:

I've been using this bot a lot the past few days and wanted to thank you and also wanted to suggest 1 addition. I have run into a situation 3 or 4 times now where I will die while it's afk farming and when you don't have an axe equip it seems to go to the bank and endlessly attempt to deposit (usually at Lumbridge due to spawn). I think a feature that pulls an axe from your inventory when it realizes you don't have one equipt would be really helpful. It seems to know you don't have one already as it walks to the bank. Now I haven't played with that so I'm not sure if it's already a feature and it's just a bug but either way lol. Again thank you for all the time put into it :)

Still looking into both issues.

On 1/28/2019 at 8:33 AM, Chaoticmind said:

Does not cut magic trees.

Fixed that, changes will be up in 24 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

When I start at the woodcutting guild chopping Yews 9/10 times it won't do anything but stand there, and when it does work it'll work for a little bit and then stand in a certain spot in the bank at the woodcutting guild, am I doing something wrong?

On 2/9/2019 at 12:49 PM, jimmy1919 said:

When I start at the woodcutting guild chopping Yews 9/10 times it won't do anything but stand there, and when it does work it'll work for a little bit and then stand in a certain spot in the bank at the woodcutting guild, am I doing something wrong?

Is Randomize on? If it's off it will go to closest location but if its on it might just try to go somewhere else.Problem is WC guild is a new location so I still have to fix pathing issues and might just disable it if a player is in that area.

On 2/10/2019 at 11:23 PM, Jyanarella said:

image.png.6d67abe7f063f9491e928de97d807d3b.png

Most excellent script my man, thank you so much! 

Nice! 

Your scripit is epic bro! by far the easiest to use compared to other ones. I have ran into some minor issues but after reading this entire thread I feel like I can solve them on my own, mostly regarding the WC guild. Thanks a lot man you are going straight to heaven lol

hey mate, big thanks for this script as its awesome!
    It worked perfect until today. For some reason no matter where i go when it reaches the trees it just begins to world swap and not cut anything. 
    also is there any one to turn world swap off?