Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GGCutter - [Progressive][Equipment system][WorldHop]Up to [45K/H]

GGWP

2 hours ago, V1l1s said:

Where he cut yews? Becouse at Varrock Castle just stands.

It should work there but I didn't test out the area. It definitely works at lumbridge yews and draynor yews. I will retest some areas and add some new ones 

You need to fix world hop becouse he trying to jump into beta world ant just stands like this and freezes, thats free ban man, btw where he cut magic trees?

D826C35E-581F-481A-81B2-CD92A2E49138.jpeg

Edited by V1l1s

• 2 weeks later...

This has been a sick script for me.  I have found it to work better in certain areas though.  not sure why.  

Oaks work perfectly behind Lumbridge castle

Willows at Drynor

Yews behind Lumbridge Castle

now just trying to find a good spot for the Magic Trees..  The one south of Camelot doesn't work for sure. Any suggestion? 

On 11/19/2018 at 8:19 PM, V1l1s said:

You need to fix world hop becouse he trying to jump into beta world ant just stands like this and freezes, thats free ban man, btw where he cut magic trees?

D826C35E-581F-481A-81B2-CD92A2E49138.jpeg

changed worldhopping a bit, should not do that anymore. I might redo it completely so it I don't have to manually update the list.

On 12/2/2018 at 4:39 AM, quackwoof said:

This has been a sick script for me.  I have found it to work better in certain areas though.  not sure why.  

Oaks work perfectly behind Lumbridge castle

Willows at Drynor

Yews behind Lumbridge Castle

now just trying to find a good spot for the Magic Trees..  The one south of Camelot doesn't work for sure. Any suggestion? 

That's weird, it worked before. I changed some stuff, it should cut the trees at Sorc Tower NW and inside there but let me know if it still doesn't work, can't test atm.

Also feel free to suggest spots that don't work (be sure to have randomize area off)

5 minutes ago, V1l1s said:

Thanks for update, but what about Yews in  GE castle?

Should work as soon as the updated version is compiled and on repository.

On 12/3/2018 at 3:56 PM, V1l1s said:

Okay, give us info in topic when update comes out.

Will do 😄

EDIT: and its recompiled!

Edited by GGWP