Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Private Sock5 Proxy Shop

Sacred

It's what you pay for.

Shit proxies... Sacred not supporting just ignoring me :) i want refund for proxies if you not supporting... Doesn't connect's to them they are very slow.

My proxies have died again, I've sent you multiple discord messages without reply. Whats going on? JsxUpYY.png

My proxies have died again, I've sent you multiple discord messages without reply. Whats going on? JsxUpYY.png

I have switched my Data center to handle all of these issues going on and they will never happen again. I've responded to everyone and all of their proxies are being replaced :)

User didn't even PM me some proxies to trial after saying so. Guess he didn't want people to find out they are garbage straight away.

I have switched my Data center to handle all of these issues going on and they will never happen again. I've responded to everyone and all of their proxies are being replaced :)

I still have some from mcpker im fine just wanted to test them out theyre hosted on gcloud lol.

Bought two proxies. First impression was good, and one day later both started lagging as .... Seller is unable to contact, wrote him many times, ignoring or answering something like "hello, I'm here" and leaving after that. Also I'm not sure if those proxies are private, cause got "too many accounts are logged in" error few times. So please fix issues and answer me finally. :)

Archived