Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Private Sock5 Proxy Shop

Sacred

Hello all,

I'm introducing my service for Sock5 Proxies designed specifically for Runescape Bots.

What makes my Sock5 Proxies Unique:

• One user per proxy
    • Fresh IP that has never been used to bot before
    • Amazing fast connection speeds
    • 24/7 technical support

Price: $0.50 / Proxy - 500k OSRS GP

All of my Sock5 Proxies are US and UK based. (Other countries available upon request)

This is a sale offer to promote the new business that I'm opening.

You can post your orders in this thread or simply shoot me a private message or contact me on discord or skype below.

Discord - Unsourced#9297

Skype - sacred.network

I will provide you with a test one for you to try it out for an hour or so before you decide to make the purchase in order to build my reputation and grow the business.

Reviews:

I bought one proxy and he gave me 3, they all work very well and I will be looking forward to buy more. Don't feel afraid to buy from him  :)

I would like 3 proxies and your website redirect to this thread doesn't work unless you right click new tab with it

Thanks for the information. Will fix it now. Add me on Discord and ill get them right over to you :)

I would like 3 proxies and your website redirect to this thread doesn't work unless you right click new tab with it

I fixed the issue with the website.Add me on Discord. Also shot you a PM.

Gave him 3 proxies for the price of one to test out my service. He should be leaving a review shortly.

I bought one proxy and he gave me 3, they all work very well and I will be looking forward to buy more. Don't feel afraid to buy from him :)

I bought one proxy and he gave me 3, they all work very well and I will be looking forward to buy more. Don't feel afraid to buy from him :)

Thank you for the amazing review tell your friends!

Bought 1 proxy, got 3 proxies. He was incredibly fast, the trade was clean, he was knowledgeable and explained a few things to me. He also gave the proxies to me in Discord before I traded over the OSRS GP. +1 REP! :)

Thank you for such a smooth purchase.

My proxies I bought have been dead since Tuesday any reason why you haven't replied?

You didn't message me on Skype or Discord. Hit me up I'm online now. I'll fix it or see what's going on for you.

Archived