Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Area maker map question!

Rubick

I've been using this area maker map since I started scripting this month. 

https://explv.github.io/

Says it's for OSBot apparently but so far the coords have been the same. My question is where can I find an area maker map that has underground (-Z?) coordinates? I would just walk onto the tiles in client, but I need 4 tiles that are out of bounds around a weird shaped area so I can include the whole area. 

Dont think there is one.

What you can do is use Hoodz's area tool to make ur own areas in game.

People have dev scripts on the SDN? Why didn't I think to check for those! Thanks!

People have dev scripts on the SDN? Why didn't I think to check for those! Thanks!

There are 2 dev scripts that ik of, both made by Hoodz. Area maker and a web tool.

there is no -z coord?

On the map I linked, underground would have been Z = -1. My bad I was unclear. 

There are 2 dev scripts that ik of, both made by Hoodz. Area maker and a web tool.

What exactly is a web in Dreambot?

I think you misunderstand, your z coord doesn't go under 0, there is no -1 Z coord it's all placed higher on Z level 0. What area are you trying to map?

I think you misunderstand, your z coord doesn't go under 0, there is no -1 Z coord it's all placed higher on Z level 0. What area are you trying to map?

Yeah I think I'm confused. If ground level is 0, and upstairs is 1, doesn't that mean underground is -1? Idk what you mean by "it's all placed higher on Z level 0." I'm trying to map a big chunk of the Edgeville dungeon. 

The web is a collection of nodes which are linked and are used to traverse around.

Most dungeons dont have their z co ord changed. Most of the time the Y value goes to something extreme such as >9000

Yeah I think I'm confused. If ground level is 0, and upstairs is 1, doesn't that mean underground is -1? Idk what you mean by "it's all placed higher on Z level 0." I'm trying to map a big chunk of the Edgeville dungeon. 

ahh no that's not how it works, so anything you see "underground" is actually on Z level 0 it's just misplaced like so

efe75c782f.jpg

go to the area you want to map and get the tiles then move to it on explv's map.

Archived