Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hey all :D

Lempimlol

So im here from Sythe and i think the free VIP is amazing, just a few questions

Ive just come fom RS3 just cause i heard RS07 is better for making money, my question is whats the best low req to make money on RS? Im trying a powerbot woodcutting bot right now that apparently fletches normal logs but it says "you must be on a members server to use this" Has anyone got any tips for me, RS07 is confusing compared to rs3 xD Please give me a few tips!

On what script to use, any low req ones that make decent gold/ph

Welcome!

Currently botting old school is a lot tougher than it used to be, the bot detection is pretty good. It is absolutely still possible, but it requires a fair amount of time and knowledge to develop your own method for the farming. Woodcutting in particular has a very high ban rate, I reccommend if you do go that route you bot for short intervals in obscure places. You will get banned just be prepared for it. It also isnt too bad too suicide bot on one account and then transfer resources off to a mule after a long period of time.

Thank you for the fast detailed reply, i didnt even know RS has no GE :o someone said RS gold sells for more, i only wanna make $10 a week im not sure how much GP that is so i manually have to go type somewhere "Selling xx logs"? Seems like a grind but sounds better than farming gold on RS3 cause ive got 3 bots but the 25k trade limit is fucking me D: 

I mean you can get to that point but there is a lot of initial work you will have to put in. I run a small gold farm I am working up, but I have a partner and we write all the scripts ourselves and cater them very specifically to our needs.

$10/week would be incredibly easy to make even running one account. I'd recommend playing legitimate on it for the first few weeks and then begin botting a basic, unknown method. You should be safe from bans if you keep play times to only a few hours per day.

Welcome to dreambot bro! Glad i could help you out through your thread on sythe and sythe pm :P Feel free to shoot me a pm if ever you're in need of anything :)

Archived