Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can't login cause "Failed to connect to server!

C o d e

Hello i'm trying to log in on my dreambot client with my accunt and it says :failed to connet to server !!!
    It worked perfectly fine like 1hr ago and now it has this issue.
    Firewalls off everything refreshed and restarted.

Any fix ??? Thank you

I am also getting the same error message.  I don't think it's a "me" issue, after reading that multiple other people are having the same problem.

Indeed, dreambot issues i guess.

There is problem with dreambot servers. When this is fixed?

•  
    • [iNFO]13:46:35: Connecting to server...
    • [ERROR]13:46:38: Failed to connect to server! Exception occurred while connecting: java.io.IOException: Unable to connect to: cdn.dreambot.org/45.55.164.23:44443
    • [WARN]13:46:39: YOU CAN'T HAVE MORE THAN 0 TABS!
    • [WARN]13:46:39: You're part of: NOT LOGGED IN
    • [iNFO]13:46:45: Connecting to server...
    • [ERROR]13:46:48: Failed to connect to server! Exception occurred while connecting: java.io.IOException: Unable to connect to: cdn.dreambot.org/45.55.164.23:44443
    • [ERROR]13:46:48: Error! Unable to connect to server!
    • [iNFO]13:46:50: Connecting to server...
    • [ERROR]13:46:52: Failed to connect to server! Exception occurred while connecting: java.io.IOException: Unable to connect to: cdn.dreambot.org/45.55.164.23:44443
    • [ERROR]13:46:53: Error! Unable to connect to server! 

WHAT A TIME TO GET SERVER ERRORS IM DUE TO GET 99 FLETCH TOMORROW ! THIS IS JUST SLOWING ME DOWN !!!

Why all caps?

Its not only slowing you down, as you can read more people have the same issue.

But its no reason to react like you do, have some patients so they can take a look at it.

My advice for youre next post will be keep of the caps its not world war 3

Archived