Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [VIP] Manly Chopper - AIO Woodcutter - (Shift) Dropping - Banking - Nests - Quick Start - GUI

Manly

• I get this error, please can you help?
    •  
    • [ERROR]20:35:30: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at core.ManlyChopper.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

48 minutes ago, OSRS Havoc said:
    • I get this error, please can you help?
    •  
    • [ERROR]20:35:30: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at core.ManlyChopper.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

1. Update your client via DBLauncher.jar

2. Clear your cache by deleting jagexcache folder in your user space folder.

3. Make sure you enter the tree and logs name correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
    5 minutes ago, slicid said:

When will this be? Thank you 

Ive submitted it to the SDN, it just has to be approved which can take up to a few days.

I will post here once its updated on the SDN.

The script will shift drop if you enable shift dropping manually yourself.

37 minutes ago, Man16 said:

Ive submitted it to the SDN, it just has to be approved which can take up to a few days.

I will post here once its updated on the SDN.

The script will shift drop if you enable shift dropping manually yourself.

Awesome thanks a lot 😃

On 10/13/2018 at 12:12 AM, slicid said:

Awesome thanks a lot 😃

Should be fixed now although you can fix it manually as I said previously by enabling shift drop yourself.

Archived