Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [VIP] Manly Chopper - AIO Woodcutter - (Shift) Dropping - Banking - Nests - Quick Start - GUI

Manly

this is whats happening when im loading it im starting the client and run the script and yea, i cant find anything in logs eather, might be a problem from my side also, im curently trying to figure out what it is, but heres a small picture of whats going on :)

https://ibb.co/g0nwrv

Is it just my script or every other script? This problem is related to your setup.

• 1 month later...
    • 2 months later...

Submitted update, changelog:

• Doesn't spam click tile to walk to on map anymore.
    • Faster, better looting with shift dropping (automatically enables it if needed)
    • Fixed bug where it would click a random interface if an item was selected in the inventory.

• 4 months later...
    8 hours ago, meatscapez2 said:

Hows work radius work on this script?

How far trees have to be from the starting location to chop.

• 1 month later...
    On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:46 PM, Man16 said:

Manly Chopper

AIO Woodcutting Script includes dropping, shift dropping, banking, bird's nests

EcnRhwP.png

Features:

• Supports any tree, any location.
    • Supports all web banks and (shift) dropping logs.
    • Works in a confined area.
    • Walks back to woodcutting area if no trees found nearby.
    • Bird nest looting
    • Flawless
    • Doesn't bank/drop axe.
    • Paint
    • Quick start
    • GUI

Instructions:

You will need to set the script's settings via quick start or using the GUI.

When banking, it will go to the closest bank available in the web.

GUI:

If the script has trouble detecting which tree you are trying to chop/log you are trying to drop, make sure you entered them correctly in the GUI, case sensitive.

Quick Start Parameters:

There are 5 parameters in total.

1. Tree name, case sensitive
    2. Log name, case sensitive
    3. Mode. Either drop or bank, not case sensitive
    4. Work radius. How far the trees have to be from the starting location to chop.
    5. Looting bird nests. True if you want to loot them, not case sensitive. By default, it will not loot them.

Progress Reports:

Reveal hidden contents

GLw6nge.png

Price: VIP Only

Beautiful and amazing script.. The power chopping is nice.. The banking works well with ease it seems!
    Well efficient and even user-friendly script!
    I always take it to trees that there aren't obv bots at and areas close to banks when needing bank that are efficient for exp and log/hr, because the freedom this script allows!
    Appreciate the dedication and skill behind the scenes!

Also a suggestion unless I'm just too high and don't notice.. : Make it to where the bot randomly checks the woodcutting stat and moves the angle of the camera to make the tree in good visible camera if that makes any sense... Haha but other than that thank you and hope it only gets better! :)

+1

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:34 AM, meatscapez2 said:

Hows work radius work on this script?

I found out that if I found the spot that I want my character to return for the bot from banking if it's a single tree for example would to position character/logout/start script + define work radius (EX: 3 for single tree) so bot logs in and starts/boom because when I didn't sometimes the script went haywire around aggressive npcs so it's nice to have more control over it at times imo!

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Functionally the script is one of the best on the market, for any location/type of trees. But can someone explain why it lags so much? And is this something that should worry me, as in, would it make things more detectable?

34 minutes ago, Cannibud said:

Functionally the script is one of the best on the market, for any location/type of trees. But can someone explain why it lags so much? And is this something that should worry me, as in, would it make things more detectable?

Hmm not sure what you mean by lags but its probably all the drawing on the map.

Ill look into removing it

On 9/20/2018 at 12:30 PM, Man16 said:

Hmm not sure what you mean by lags but its probably all the drawing on the map.

Ill look into removing it

Yeah It crossed my mind that it could be the paint, that would be cool honestly, cause I'd rather have no lag that the paint showing the work area lol

Archived