Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [VIP] Manly Chopper - AIO Woodcutter - (Shift) Dropping - Banking - Nests - Quick Start - GUI

Manly

• 1 month later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 4 months later...

Hi Manly, tried loading your script; after pressing start:- nothing shows up, no gui, no errors, nothing.
    Am I missing something and being stupid? Other scripts seem to work just fine

- Owl

log.png

1 hour ago, OcOwl said:

Hi Manly, tried loading your script; after pressing start:- nothing shows up, no gui, no errors, nothing.
    Am I missing something and being stupid? Other scripts seem to work just fine

- Owl

log.png

Sorry I forgot to update this to DB3... have submitted an update for it.

• 5 months later...
    2 hours ago, CrisyBear said:

The work radius how does work, I mean the parameter you enter is related to how many steps around you start the script?

Yes

Unfortunately got banned after around 3h using the script on my Iron account.
    The Main stay safe I suppouse.

Anyway, the script works good, but I dont wanna to lose my Main, I need to stop this xD

Captura de pantalla 2021-09-18 022351.png

Archived