Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bots I can Run at Same Time?

TrumpFTW

I dont know if this was the best place to put this, but I was just wondering how many bots can I run simutaneously on the same proxy/ip? :)

Depends on what you're asking.  How many can you run? Depends on your computer/VPS and it specs.  

You can connect as many times on the same IP/proxy , and seeing as you're VIP, you have no tab limit or anything. 

Rephrase your question if this is not what you're asking - it's unclear.  If this is what you're asking, give more information about your computer.

Well im just wondering if its safe to run more than one bot on the same ip/proxy at the same time. I know you can open multiple tabs but I just wanted to know if that was safe or not.

Does that make sense?

And is vps better than vpn or is vpn alright?

I honestly havnt heard of vps until all this botting stuff, is it necessary or can I just use a vpn? Sorry for all the questions Im just new to this.

Well im just wondering if its safe to run more than one bot on the same ip/proxy at the same time. I know you can open multiple tabs but I just wanted to know if that was safe or not.

Does that make sense?

And is vps better than vpn or is vpn alright?

I honestly havnt heard of vps until all this botting stuff, is it necessary or can I just use a vpn? Sorry for all the questions Im just new to this.

Most people run two accounts per IP address. There are exceptions to this, but two seems to be the most common number per IP. 

Personally I use one per IP.

Proxy/VPN/VPS depends on how large your bot farm is, what you're botting, what you're doing, etc.

I have 2 VPSes that use 2 accounts each with the same IP, those run fine.  It depends on alot of things.  What's 'safest' I'd say is one per account for obvious reasons.  It's rarely reommended to bot on your PC as you'd have it running 24 hours- like I said.  It all depends on your botting needs.

Archived