Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • S+ Requirement Suggestion

poll  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree?

Regardless of our opinion; as a whole, something NEEDS to be done. There are too many scripts that aren't working or working very poorly. I see a lack of effort from some scripters to maintain their scripts. Some kind of upkeep is needed; a bar needs to be set, ESPECIALLY ON PAID SCRIPTS.

it's because there's some scripters who make as many low quality scripts as they can in order to get it on the SDN faster and make $$$.

it's because there's some scripters who make as many low quality scripts as they can in order to get it on the SDN faster and make $$$.

Can't blame them, and doing that to get your scripts out there is fine, although not updating them further and progressing them/fixing bugs is not good for the community as a whole.

I don't think we're ever going to force a scripter to make VIP scripts.

Chances are high we're going to change the s+ test to be "Here's a list of scripts, pick one and make it" and just modify the list we give them to fill some of the holes in our SDN.

Whether they make it free, VIP, or paid will likely be up to the scripter.

We are working on redoing the s+ test system at the moment, though. So if you have suggestions (other than limiting whether they can upload as free, VIP, or paid) we'd be happy to hear them.

As far as the requirements for scripter, that will remain as having 1 free script on the SDN for two weeks for now.

only thing i would suggest is put some DB API into the test instead of just java

I don't think we're ever going to force a scripter to make VIP scripts.

Chances are high we're going to change the s+ test to be "Here's a list of scripts, pick one and make it" and just modify the list we give them to fill some of the holes in our SDN.

Whether they make it free, VIP, or paid will likely be up to the scripter.

We are working on redoing the s+ test system at the moment, though. So if you have suggestions (other than limiting whether they can upload as free, VIP, or paid) we'd be happy to hear them.

As far as the requirements for scripter, that will remain as having 1 free script on the SDN for two weeks for now.

I'm not happy with the s+ test being 'pick a script to make which doesnt exist in the sdn' because this was the case on another botting site (no names ;)) and everyone was given shitty tasks like a slayer script or some useless minigame. 

I'm not happy with the s+ test being 'pick a script to make which doesnt exist in the sdn' because this was the case on another botting site (no names ;)) and everyone was given shitty tasks like a slayer script or some useless minigame. 

I don't think it would come to that. Personally I'll like to see a variation of the same script several times over, so i don't think it'll resort to that anyway. The good thing about that would be for people like myself I just dived straight into API rather than java and i learn java as i need to apply it into a method. Overall it's a good idea i think

Archived