Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Breaks & Logging out - Bank issue

oh_my_goth

I've noticed the client doesn't always log out.  If the break comes at a point where you have the bank open, it will literally idle with the break running as if it were taking a break (you'd see the countdown, even though it's logged in, with the bank open).  This makes the account take smaller breaks - that's 5 minutes waiting for it to idle to log off, or none at all.  It would make a 10 minute break randomized, to a 5 minute-idle and a 1 minute break, for example.

The proper way this should be happening is to close the bank, so the break can continue.  I always see my scripts (many different ones) having this problem with breaks and open banks.  The manual fix I do is exit the bank, the breaks continue as normal, logging me out as it should.  This is tedious for any script that uses a bank & breaks.  Would probably be increasing ban risk as well due to the extra amount of time ran idling in a 24-hour bot break cycle.

Edit: Wasn't even looking for it, but I found an example.

https://gyazo.com/99e1ee13021d904af119213650cf2dd0

We do have a method scripters can implement that will be called before a break is started.

public boolean onSolverStart(RandomSolver solver)

this will make any solver start only once that method returns true (which it does by default)

If you have a script that is commonly in bank, in GE, in combat, in trade, whatever, you should request that this method be added to close any of those if they're open before it starts.

We do have a method scripters can implement that will be called before a break is started.

this will make any solver start only once that method returns true (which it does by default)

If you have a script that is commonly in bank, in GE, in combat, in trade, whatever, you should request that this method be added to close any of those if they're open before it starts.

o

When was this added?

Uhhh I can't seem to be able to find this method.

Archived