Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • my client wont load the osrs client

RUTRARU

every time i open the dreambot client the menus are there but the oldschool runescape client 

doesnt load up, i downloaded the client again and its doing the same thing, and tips or tricks i can try?

-when i first load the client https://gyazo.com/481f93486e89d7a6772b790f124de6d5

-after i press launch client https://gyazo.com/b39894229ebdc66fa0327221ab448ec5

Its because runescape updated. The dreambot staff have to update the client for it to work with the runescape update. This happens every Thursday. The client is usually fixed around this time of day, so I would expect it to be working again before too long. You will have to restart the client to get the update when its ready. 

ah okay, thank you very much, i just downloaded the program a few days ago so i didnt know, thanks!

No problem! Its a bit confusing the first time it happens to you. 

Mine is still not working :( It is weird because on my laptop it is working. I have tried deleting and re installing dreambot and deleting and re installing mutple versions of java

edit: Just delete dreambot folder and redownload fixed for me!

Archived