Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [HIRING] Powerlevelers Needed

pharaoh

wwFDre.png

Welcome to Slowking Services, pals. We are currently looking for 1-3 powerlevels at the current time, but if you can also provide other services (see image above), we can discuss something as well.

TERMS OF APPLYING:

- You will pay a deposit of 40M (Oldschool GP). * This will be refunded fully if you decide to leave on good terms. (Not scamquitting).

- You must have a clean and clear reputation on any site you are a part of.

- You must be able to use Skype or Discord in order to discuss services and other things.

- You must be able to speak English.

- 5-10% of each service will be taken for myself. 

TERMS OF SERVICE:

You cannot use any form of botting or auto clicking while working for me. Unless the client asks for this.
    - If you present yourself with a negative (disrespectful) attitude me or any of the workers you forfeit your deposit.
    - You will not scam in any situation. If you do you forfeit your deposit and will be disputed. 
    - Orders always have to go through me. 
    - You can advertise but always put my Skype or Discord below.
    - You must complete any order you take. If not completed, you will forfeit your payment and may possibly removed from the team.
    - You must notify me when you take (or need) an extended absence. If you fail to do so, you forfeit any current service payment and deposit (3 weeks with no warning).
    - You are not allowed to take any payment from customers on your own. Doing so will make you responsible for it and can lead to a kick from the service.
    - You will not do a job without me knowing. Doing so will result in you being removed from the team with no refund.
    Workers will only be allowed to redeem their 40M deposit after 3 months of loyal work.

APPLICATION FORM:

Do you agree to the TOA (Terms of Applying)?:

Do you fully understand the TOS:

Do you agree to the TOS?:

Do you agree to pay a 40M deposit?:

What is your Skype or Discord?:

Do you agree to the TOA (Terms of Applying)?: yes

Do you fully understand the TOS: yes

Do you agree to the TOS?: yes

Do you agree to pay a 40M deposit?: i dont have 40m but if we can work something out?

What is your Skype or Discord?: swift#6791 on discord and skype: swifty.lsx

Do you agree to the TOA (Terms of Applying)?: yes

Do you fully understand the TOS: yes

Do you agree to the TOS?: yes

Do you agree to pay a 40M deposit?: i dont have 40m but if we can work something out?

What is your Skype or Discord?: swift#6791 on discord and skype: swifty.lsx

Gotcha on Discord. :)

are they slow tho?

Ironic to our name, no. :*

• 1 month later...

Archived