Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is Dreambot client safe to use?

Somidokin

how would this site be up or not with the amount of users registered if this bot contained malware. you must have downloaded something else or signed up for something else lol

Exactly. 

Hello,

I sandboxed the DBclient in rsverse.it and the results were these:

https://www.reverse.it/sample/edbe5b2e18905725b71edacc967b548f2fb92d04d7c4b42158d26f0c5de1bb89?environmentId=100

I am bit worried about safety now because my account was hacked and lost some gp. Applications which i used were RSbot, Tribot, Necrobot (for pokemon go) and  Dreambot. So one of these has something not so nice inside it so be aware. I always scan with online scanner before i open file.

RSbot had threat score of 95/100 in reverse.it

https://www.reverse.it/sample/bc0a8ec8e38ef2c723253571eceb3f2fc09480aef41a22fbffebbcd903cb7234?environmentId=100

Tribot had no threat when scanned in reverse.it. 

https://www.reverse.it/sample/9a77629e19280500d8cedda04be918d7cc79c70e07ebeff0067e0783d41370d2?environmentId=100

Is Dreambot safe? From the results should  we be worried about RSbot?

Dreambot is safe to run. I also know that most of the other bots you have mentioned are safe too (I either currently use them or have recently). It is strange that they got in even with 2fa, but I suppose having it as an extension instead of in your smartphone may make that easier. You should set a bank pin on the account if you don't already have one.

• 2 years later...

made a new account to start a fresh bot on here.. safe to say as soon as i tried out dream bot someone accessed my throwaway email. no biggie its just spam and stuff. wouldnt recommend using anything important on it though.

7 minutes ago, taranb2 said:

made a new account to start a fresh bot on here.. safe to say as soon as i tried out dream bot someone accessed my throwaway email. no biggie its just spam and stuff. wouldnt recommend using anything important on it though.

Also note that if you use a proxy or VPN, you are 'another person' and if you access your accounts via multiple means, you will get those warnings

• 1 year later...

Archived