Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is Dreambot client safe to use?

Somidokin

Hello,

I sandboxed the DBclient in rsverse.it and the results were these:

https://www.reverse.it/sample/edbe5b2e18905725b71edacc967b548f2fb92d04d7c4b42158d26f0c5de1bb89?environmentId=100

I am bit worried about safety now because my account was hacked and lost some gp. Applications which i used were RSbot, Tribot, Necrobot (for pokemon go) and  Dreambot. So one of these has something not so nice inside it so be aware. I always scan with online scanner before i open file.

RSbot had threat score of 95/100 in reverse.it

https://www.reverse.it/sample/bc0a8ec8e38ef2c723253571eceb3f2fc09480aef41a22fbffebbcd903cb7234?environmentId=100

Tribot had no threat when scanned in reverse.it. 

https://www.reverse.it/sample/9a77629e19280500d8cedda04be918d7cc79c70e07ebeff0067e0783d41370d2?environmentId=100

Is Dreambot safe? From the results should  we be worried about RSbot?

I haven't signed in mobile beta or double xp. I had two factor authentication in my account which was hacked.. (two factor authentication program was in my google extensions). I haven't installed anything besides the applications i mentioned. I have logged in osrs only in DBlauncher, RSbot and Tribot applications. And modified account passwords runescape.com website. I haven't download other hacks or another programs than those i mentioned up exept. Google chrome and Simba. Is there possibility that Simba had something nasty inside? Also my email has two factor authentication so it wasn't possible to take my whole account. Only all valuables were lost. I am only one who uses this computer besides my two year old child uses it too (bangs keyboard) so i think it's something nasty which came from one of clients i have mentioned. Someone has monitored my computer and stole key from authenticator extension from google chrome using remote methods.

When i send to computer security experts to analyze my FRST, hijackthislogs and addition text logs they found nothing. Maybe because hacker has removed the keylogger from computer after stealing my stuff.

Here is scan of Simba (reverse.it):

https://www.reverse.it/sample/a6278b54818f79b40e0f63dd290774120db43e3d6d13aae89437c0817d5a7846?environmentId=100

I haven't signed in mobile beta or double xp. I had two factor authentication in my account which was hacked.. (two factor authentication program was in my google extensions). I haven't installed anything besides the applications i mentioned. I have logged in osrs only in DBlauncher, RSbot and Tribot applications. And modified account passwords runescape.com website. I haven't download other hacks or another programs than those i mentioned up exept. Google chrome and Simba. Is there possibility that Simba had something nasty inside? Also my email has two factor authentication so it wasn't possible to take my whole account. Only all valuables were lost. I am only one who uses this computer besides my two year old child uses it too (bangs keyboard) so i think it's something nasty which came from one of clients i have mentioned. Someone has monitored my computer and stole key from authenticator extension from google chrome using remote methods.

When i send to computer security experts to analyze my FRST, hijackthislogs and addition text logs they found nothing. Maybe because hacker has removed the keylogger from computer after stealing my stuff.

just dont use the internet please

Thanks for your suggestion which showed me that you are very intelligent person. But i am not going to stop using internet. I want to find out if one of these programs above has something to be worry about. 

Thanks for your suggestion which showed me that you are very intelligent person. But i am not going to stop using internet. I want to find out if one of these programs above has something to be worry about. 

Many a time I have botted on an account and returned to find all the wealth taken. I am sure it is one of the things jagex do to non gold farming accounts.

Many a time I have botted on an account and returned to find all the wealth taken. I am sure it is one of the things jagex do to non gold farming accounts.

I got message from jagex:

19-Jul-2017 14:59
    Your RuneScape account has recently been flagged by our systems as accessed by an unauthorised third party and this message is a result of our ongoing commitment to the security of our players. 

In an effort to pro-actively help our players identified as “hijacked”, we have secured the account as a precautionary measure to prevent further unauthorised access. In the event your account was reviewed it may also have had the registered email removed, if it appeared compromised and any offences which occurred during this time also removed. 

Hello,

I sandboxed the DBclient in rsverse.it and the results were these:

https://www.reverse.it/sample/edbe5b2e18905725b71edacc967b548f2fb92d04d7c4b42158d26f0c5de1bb89?environmentId=100

I am bit worried about safety now because my account was hacked and lost some gp. Applications which i used were RSbot, Tribot, Necrobot (for pokemon go) and  Dreambot. So one of these has something not so nice inside it so be aware. I always scan with online scanner before i open file.

RSbot had threat score of 95/100 in reverse.it

https://www.reverse.it/sample/bc0a8ec8e38ef2c723253571eceb3f2fc09480aef41a22fbffebbcd903cb7234?environmentId=100

Tribot had no threat when scanned in reverse.it. 

https://www.reverse.it/sample/9a77629e19280500d8cedda04be918d7cc79c70e07ebeff0067e0783d41370d2?environmentId=100

Is Dreambot safe? From the results should  we be worried about RSbot?

how would this site be up or not with the amount of users registered if this bot contained malware. you must have downloaded something else or signed up for something else lol

Archived