Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Articron unban appeal

articron_app

Forum / Chat Bans

Who banned you: @Stormscythe

Why were you banned: Scamming $250 off @@Zerker and @Decode

Why should you be unbanned: I have refunded them the money.

Link to proof: http://prntscr.com/fw1nf9

I am aware that it's pretty late to come by and refund them after almost a year has passed.

Know that I've always felt bad about taking the money and I wouldn't have taken it if I had a choice. I've felt morally wrong not being able to pay them back and I can finally say my mind can be at peace on that subject.

Right now I'm in a position where I won't have to deal with that kind of situations anymore. I recently got hired as a software developer.

I've gotten caught ban evading a couple of times... This was because I really wanted to be a part of the Dreambot community. I'm aware that this is against the rules, and should that be the reason to keep me banned.. I would understand... To some degree.

This was refunded to Decode.

I was under the impression Decode had a ban due to circumstances relating to his staff position on an alternative website.

Archived