Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Proxy questions, need serious help

Cres

This is not an advertisement attempt.

I am using BestProxyAndVPN to get a number of bots going. My accounts keep getting locked due to suspiction of being stolen. The proxies I have used were fresh and I have made sure the accounts were logged in from the same proxy as the one I created them on. I am starting to believe that the Dreambot client doesn't even use the proxy I assign it to use.

Before making the accounts through the Runescape website I have made sure that I was connecting through the proxy.

Does anyone else use this proxy provider? Or does/has anyone else have/had the same issues?

Troubleshooting:

• The proxies were configured as SOCKS5
    • I used the proxies as they were given to me
    • The proxies are configured to use authorized IPs only
    • I am using a fake email generator to create the accounts
    • I have made no more than 3 accounts per proxy as of having received them
    • I had 2 clients open, each connecting through a different proxy

If there is anything specific that you need to know to troubleshoot, ask away

Jagex has a stricter policy for actually creating the accounts and a different one for botting. Basically creating can't be done with the majority of datacenter IP, nothing to do with anything else.

Jagex has a stricter policy for actually creating the accounts and a different one for botting. Basically creating can't be done with the majority of datacenter IP, nothing to do with anything else.

That's troubling to say the least. How would I go about creating accounts then? The biggest problem is that I should be operating the accounts from the same IP that made them. Having multiple proxies is handy in that way but not if I can't even use them.

That's troubling to say the least. How would I go about creating accounts then? The biggest problem is that I should be operating the accounts from the same IP that made them. Having multiple proxies is handy in that way but not if I can't even use them.

That's the problem many people face, you got two options:

1. Experiment with various providers & think outside the box.

2. Purchase accounts from reputable sellers.

If you end up doing option 1 then I wish you good luck. Personally people like yourself should be buying the accounts and then figuring out how to make them once you can sustain the R&D of it. Also I used to sell bulk accounts and make my own nowadays just for myself :ph34r:.

good luck

Archived