Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Trump's User FAQ

Donald Trump

This topic aims to extend on DreamLicker's FAQ...

The client has stopped working

If you experience perfect runtime prior to the issue then read on. If RS has updated today or yesterday there is a chance the script you're using or the function it uses on the API needs updating. The best thing to do is make the scripter aware of this to ensure it is fixed ready for your weekend of botting.

The DBLauncher.jar opens as a zip file

You'll need to adjust the associated program with the .jar extension, the easiest way to do this is right click then "Open With" then look for Java. If it's not there then look for find other option at the bottom then navigate to your Program Files folder then select the jdk or jre folder inside the actual Java folder.

If this still doesn't work you should open cmd.exe then "cd C:\home\users\USERNAME\Downloads\" then "java -jar DBLauncher.jar", then cmd.exe will output detailed errors and from there you google the problem it shows or ask in Discord for assistance. You can do the cmd.exe method for the client.jar which is elaborated more at DreamBot's QuickStart.

What is Covert Mode?

~ Not Confirmed by Staff ~
    Covert Mode is most likely a feature that allows the functions of scripts to perform better which ultimately boil down to less bans and more money. It is likely a normal user has a set profile but a VIP user with it enabled is likely to benefit much more in regards to Anti-Ban. Our theories include:

• Improved mouse algorithm
    • Reply with your theory below!

Covert Mode is enabled the moment you toggle it.

I can't talk in #Market (Discord)

To talk there you'll need to be a verified member, simply contact a Staff Member on Discord and explain you want to be a verified member then they'll get you to PM them on here. Also make sure your Discord & DB name is the same.

How can I trade safely?

We have a Middleman Services section on the forum, these are people who can make the trade safe to a certain extent. Please ensure you only use a Verified Middleman or someone with good standing in the community like a Staff Member. They are here to make your trade safer but do make yourself aware of the risks involved in certain trades, if you're unsure of the risks just ask in General on our Discord for advice. Remember if the deal is too good to be true it normally is!

Should I record my trades/deals?

I highly recommend you record all trades/deals you do on DreamBot, this will cover you in case something goes wrong. Scammers sometimes delete the chat after it happens so this will ensure you have valid evidence for a dispute.

Do I need a Private Script?

The SDN has a library of useful scripts that can be applied to many methods, however there may come a time when your manual effort required exceeds the benefits. Many botters who only use SDN scripts will eventually have issues scaling and will look into purchasing Private Scripts. Once this occurs that's when I would recommend you look into the Private Scripting Shops section to help you eliminate any scaling issues you may face. Also some useful tips:

• Don't purchase a script from any man and his dog regardless of price. You should always purchase from proven individuals located in that section linked above.
    • Always ask for suggestions from scripters that can improve the script you are requesting them to make.
    • Be clear on what exactly you want, any modifications will cost you extra.
    • Ensure you understand the estimated time to delivery and the expectations of the script.

How do I get DreamBot Credit without PayPal?

There is always someone online that is prepared to sell you credit in return for other payment methods, there's also a section dedicated to this here.

Any More Questions? Reply Below!

• 2 months later...

Archived