Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Interacting with non-visible ground items

Scorpius

Has anyone noticed problems with interacting with ground items that are not showing on top of other items or is it just me? I'm simply using .interact("Take") and it keeps spinning around the camera

Example: I cannot take the monk's robe using .interact("Take"), I must trigger a right click on the monk's robe tile (or a ground item that's being rendered on top of the monk's robe) in order to have the menu showing then I am able to interact with it using getClient().getMenu()

NOTE: The list on the right is me (NOT THE SCRIPT) right clicking to show you that the item exists as detected by getGroundItems()

cOI5Vtr.png

Could do a little math and based on the rectangle of the option, your script could opt to ignore if it can't find on menu. Otherwise, idk -- dont really play rs that much but thats my input

I moved the mouse over the tile then forced a right click, detecting the item from the menu works.

The only problem now is misclicks

Edit: It's not a reliable solution at all and this needs to be fixed by the devs

I mean.. if you can't reach it by manually clicking in some way, shape or form, you can't expect the bot to be able to do it.

I would like to see a canLootFromStack() boolean to make sure it's visible from a right click menu though.

I mean.. if you can't reach it by manually clicking in some way, shape or form, you can't expect the bot to be able to do it.

I would like to see a canLootFromStack() boolean to make sure it's visible from a right click menu though.

I will keep digging deeper to ensure that the mouse is hovering the item's tile before right clicking. The whole problem lies within the item not rendering on the screen due to the other top-list items being rendered instead, which in return bugs out the bot's interaction mechanism that relies solely on moving the mouse within the item's rendered boundaries. canLootFromStack() isn't really going to be useful in this problem simply because it is already grabbed through getGroundItems().

NOTE: The list on the right is me (NOT THE SCRIPT) right clicking to show you that the item exists as detected by getGroundItems()

Make it walk ontop of the pile first before looting

Can you elaborate your thought process on why you think this would change the outcome.  :)

Can you elaborate your thought process on why you think this would change the outcome.  :)

because that will fix the issue. 

Archived