Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Organizational Changes

Dreamlicker

Effective July 15th, I will be resigning from my position as SDN Manager. 

The reasons for this is that I no longer have the time to attend to this role in the way that I would like to. Being an adult takes a lot more time than I thought ;)

I will remain in the community as a Global Moderator to ensure that we retain the same level of excellence that we have always had.

There will be a few other changes coming along with this. I'm working with our staff (, @Pandemic, @Notorious, @lily, and @Hashtag) in the search for and training of the new SDN Manager.

This search is taking place outside of the community and is being performed in the same way that any search for a job candidate is conducted.

Note that no change will be noticed in terms of compilation, test administration, and general SDN request handling. The staff here at DreamBot is dedicated to ensuring the highest level of service for our scripters and users alike.

This means that we're doing everything that we can to provide the best experience for all.

If you've been with us for a while, I'm sure you've noticed the large amount that our community has grown in activity, scope, skill, and experience.

We're dedicated to ensuring that this will continue for as long as possible. 

Please feel free to leave your thoughts below :)

Sad to see you go :(

Will someone immediately fulfill your position or will there be a tiny window where DreamBot doesn't have an SDN manager?

Archived