Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Chat is always dead.

LANCER

I don't know what posting and bitching about it will do.

Unless you want it removed?

I don't know why you expect it to be active at Dreambot's current state, if you want more people to be in the chat, then refer more people.

Otherwise, stop bitching. <3

I don't know what posting and bitching about it will do.

Unless you want it removed?

I don't know why you expect it to be active at Dreambot's current state, if you want more people to be in the chat, then refer more people.

Otherwise, stop bitching. <3

Ha your the funniest i recruted 10 people today so far ;)

Eh the staff can't do anything about it honestly. They can't post a thread saying "Join the chat pls", if people want to they will join. Part of the fact that the chat is not very crowded is because we don't have too many users. It'll increase as the user base increases.

Eh the staff can't do anything about it honestly. They can't post a thread saying "Join the chat pls", if people want to they will join. Part of the fact that the chat is not very crowded is because we don't have too many users. It'll increase as the user base increases.

Mald did that lol. Everyone joins it now.

Archived