Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Biggset lier and scammer! s k ii lz z/veer --Maybe have two accounts!

taraz

i bought a account from him some weeks ago for 80M i had around 10m on that and just bought Member. with a bond... Just bought member etc...

Biggest scammer... he was talking about his "undetected bot" and he got bad bcs i didnt did what he told me about. but since he was "Trusted" i didnt think he would recover the account back... would never buy any accounts from anybody! 

Proff off Buying! http://imgur.com/a/pi7zd

hi,yes i did sell this user the account and i did not scam him or recover the account back lol,he still has the account and he is lying because i went onto recover an account section page on runescape and it says ''we are about to send an email with a link to reset your password to [email protected] which was the email he gave me on the day of the purchase of the account

[pic proof]

c727cd7361.png

the one thing he forgot to do is change the email to a different one and didn't think i would look into this lol, nice try disputing me. i have never scammed and you are not getting a refund, you should be banned tbh for trying to get me banned and scamming and ruining my rep..

ea5af437cf.jpg

i told you once the private script is working well and you let me use the acc creator,then we have do business and you continuously said you wanted to script first so i just blocked you off skype..

so far as i am aware this guy got salty over me not giving him the script and mad over the fact that i removed him off skype... then he went to the further extent to try and get his money back for the account he bought off me trying to frame me for recovering it and calling me a scammer 

il leave this here once again to show everyone how stupid you made yourself look lmao over a game.

ea5af437cf.jpg

rkO8B0o.png

anything else you need let me know..

when will this get sorted because it seems he has fucked off

why you keep lieing? i dont have acces to the account. stop lie. you got it! it was a email with "rxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.gmail.com" You know your last name? Rawji 

you really think that i make all this threads if i did have acces to the account. please think again. Since this is so stupid. and you still keep lieing. So i want my refund 80m for the account and around 20m worth off items on the account. 

why you keep lieing? i dont have acces to the account. stop lie. you got it! it was a email with "rxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.gmail.com" You know your last name? Rawji 

you really think that i make all this threads if i did have acces to the account. please think again. Since this is so stupid. and you still keep lieing. So i want my refund 80m for the account and around 20m worth off items on the account. 

this is being handled on osbot as @@taraz has made multiple same disputes on this and osbot

• 1 month later...

Archived