Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I need some serious help. Now.

Dogerina

So I live with a girl in a small 2 bedroom apartment. I like her, I think she likes me back, not entirely sure but there definitely is something going on between us. Now here's the fucked up part...So about 2 weeks ago, I couldn't help myself - I went into her bedroom and masturbated over her sleeping body. Ok that doesn't sound so bad? Well, it gets worse. I started doing it every night, but last night...she was awake. I went out the room quickly hoping she didn't notice me, but she stopped me and knew what I had been doing for a week. I was really embarassed and I had no idea what to say. There was silence for about 20 seconds, until the said "so are you going to fuck me, or are you going to keep fapping off?". I couldn't believe it, I took the chance and got in bed with her, we were at it for the rest of the night. Ok, it still doesn't sound too bad, I got some pussy. Good for me, right? No, this is where it gets worse. In the morning, she screamed and I was awoken by that. She said she didn't know why I was in her bed, now she claims I raped her and is threatening to call the cops.

I am not sure what to do, please help me dreambot

Well if she just threatened to call the cops, maybe she just regrets the little dick and is trying to scare u off. Doesn't mean she will call em

Well if she just threatened to call the cops, maybe she just regrets the little dick and is trying to scare u off. Doesn't mean she will call em

it might be little but i can tell you that she 100% enjoyed it...

Archived