Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned

mustardyellow

how do people only get 2 day bans? you are one lucky mf'er I never ever got a 2 day ban in my days EVER

If your account looks like a main, you get 2 day ban.

If your account looks like a main, you get 2 day ban.

That's not true, on my RS3 account that I botted DEFINITELY looked like a main and that was perma banned on first offense. I don't know why this is only a 2-day, certainly not complaining.

Yeah I don't know, all I did was bot from 6 AM est to around 11PM est, and I had RNG breaks and break intervals setup. Though at one point my account on the like bot interface that you login and start scripts from got reset and when I set it to bot again that day I got banned I forgot to set the breaks and break intervals so it probably just ran like 10-12 hours non-stop and that was my problem. I also only woodcut yews until magics and then magics and was set to bank it all. And the #1 WC bot tosses a lot of random clicks and screen rotates and mouse movements in addition to the random breaks with random durations. Not sure if any of that matters, but it seemed to help. I think I only wound up getting the ban from not setting the breaks/intervals that day. But as others have pointed out I'm not all that educated on this. I just tried to set it up to be as life-like as possible.

That's not true, on my RS3 account that I botted DEFINITELY looked like a main and that was perma banned on first offense. I don't know why this is only a 2-day, certainly not complaining.

Yeah I don't know, all I did was bot from 6 AM est to around 11PM est, and I had RNG breaks and break intervals setup. Though at one point my account on the like bot interface that you login and start scripts from got reset and when I set it to bot again that day I got banned I forgot to set the breaks and break intervals so it probably just ran like 10-12 hours non-stop and that was my problem. I also only woodcut yews until magics and then magics and was set to bank it all. And the #1 WC bot tosses a lot of random clicks and screen rotates and mouse movements in addition to the random breaks with random durations. Not sure if any of that matters, but it seemed to help. I think I only wound up getting the ban from not setting the breaks/intervals that day. But as others have pointed out I'm not all that educated on this. I just tried to set it up to be as life-like as possible.

Botting is a lot of trial and error.

This was a really great start in my opinion.  You got pretty far.

In the future maybe trade off items over time to a mule account so that if it ever gets banned you do not lose everything

Just gotta expect bans and keep trying

Botting is a lot of trial and error.

This was a really great start in my opinion.  You got pretty far.

In the future maybe trade off items over time to a mule account so that if it ever gets banned you do not lose everything

Just gotta expect bans and keep trying

Well I didn't really care about my rs3 acc anyway because I don't care about rs3. I'm just glad this was only a 2-day. To be honest, I'm just going to play the rest of it out. I got to like 12.5m WC xp and made 40m gold from a 15 dollar investment into this so I'm coming out pretty content. 

• 2 weeks later...

how do people only get 2 day bans? you are one lucky mf'er I never ever got a 2 day ban in my days EVER

If you are goldfarming, it's likely that you'll receive a permanent ban most of the time. 

However, if you're botting something like agility on your legitimate/quested main, then there's a good chance that you might just get a 2-day temp ban instead.

I am new to botting but that is extremely lucky, I got banned for only botting 2-2.5 hours at a time twice a day with a break in between, within two-three days of botting and still got banned. I even  botted two different things after the first break was over.

Archived