Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned

mustardyellow

Be careful, I'm done using this service now. Not taking any chances

I went about 3 weeks without an issue. I only botted during the day, had all the RNG settings configured and only used a #1 script for WC, still got detected.

post-91876-0-35684900-1499718249_thumb.jpg

post-91876-0-87338200-1499718249_thumb.jpg

Should do research before botting, it's not safe at all, so it's a risk you take.  Do not bot after the 2-day ban, as you're obviously a new botter. Bans happen.  Especially mondays.

teach me your ways

5 dolar and large sweet tea from mcdonald

ot: why make a post when ur botting that you got banned? what did u expect for breaking the rules lol

It sounds like you weren't aware of how likely you are to be banned when using a woodcutting script. Its expected that any account that you run a woodcutting script on daily will be banned fairly quickly. Woodcutting is something that I personally wouldn't bot even with a private script. Fortunately though, its just a 2 day ban. Just don't bot on the account anymore. It will almost definitely be banned if you do.

Archived