Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Snipin' virgins since '98

Dogerina

So....the first time. My first partner was experienced, I enjoyed my time with him and I learnt a lot. My next man was pathetic, at this point I became addicted to the teachings of many different sex practices. On several occasions, I have been told that I should become a dominatrix, but I do not enjoy the pain involved with that. My addiction was driving me nuts. I didn't punish virgins. I didn't hurt them. I wanted them to learn. My addiction compelled me to do this, I wanted to teach others how to please. The feelings that I gained from this is what made me want to continue. I like virgins. I love virgins. I SNIPE VIRGINS.

Some of you might be thinking...how many virgins? Well, at this point it's hard to say. Most certainly over 50. I am currently 22 years old, it's becoming harder and harder to find young virgins. I still have many things that I would like to teach. I roll through tinder all day, waiting for my next victim. I want to receive, I want to teach others how to give. Some have confessed love, of course I turn them down. I move on and hunt more virgins, I make them all mine.

Thoughts?

virgins are boring since you have to do all the work. i dont like that much cardio sry

While it's true that you have to do all the work, the feeling I get from turning a complete amateur into a sex monster is great.

While it's true that you have to do all the work, the feeling I get from turning a complete amateur into a sex monster is great.

u right

Archived