Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Thank you DreamBot! 90WC!

Zapz

With: Character outfit, the 10hp, 1 prayer, 100 run, chat log, and 90 wc skill, and approximate time frame of achieved level,

A lurking jmod will find you, if they track all of that. Who knows. Anyone know what they track? lol :D

EDIT: Oh dang, I missed a big one... TOTAL XP! LMFAO, gf account..

I'd delete this asap.. or edit it with more white blocks around all that stuff, or most of it

AND I GET ACCOUNT BANNED 8 HOURS LATER AFTER MAKING THIS TOPIC. THANKS DREAMBOT. BTW, THERE are JAG MODS WATCHING THESE DAMN FORUMS, SO DON'T DO WHAT I DID. FUCK MAN. 1 WEEK GONE. DONE WITH SCRIPTING. 

AND I GET ACCOUNT BANNED 8 HOURS LATER AFTER MAKING THIS TOPIC. THANKS DREAMBOT. BTW, THERE are JAG MODS WATCHING THESE DAMN FORUMS, SO DON'T DO WHAT I DID. FUCK MAN. 1 WEEK GONE. DONE WITH SCRIPTING. 

LOL you should have just said you got it without putting proof. I was like damn this guy gonna get banned quick if they see this and you did lol.

This is the funniest shit ever.

But you should have waited till Monday was finished.

Wait, so... I got banned b/c I posted this? So it wasn't just a coincidence that I got banned immediately after posting? Jag Mods REALLY do see these forums or get tipped off? Wow man. FUCK.

Archived