Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Chaos Druids [Anti-Ban] [Only 4.99$] [Food Supported] [Banking Supported] [Teletabs Supported!] [Both Ardougne & Taverly Supported!]

Nex

Now the script does nothing except stand there and highlight the ladder

status = failsafe - ladder

ffs, ye dont got a tester must have gotten wrong coordinates, il fix it today

pushed a fix, should take some time before its live, again i dont have a tester so i hope these are the correct coordinates now 

• 3 weeks later...

hey nex there is a problem it keeps saying failsafe-ladder but its not even downstairs or upstairs it just stands there and hovers over the ladder and also doesnt picklock door

hey nex there is a problem it keeps saying failsafe-ladder but its not even downstairs or upstairs it just stands there and hovers over the ladder and also doesnt picklock door

Could you send me some screenshots please so i can fix this? 

(i thought this was fixed already)

its all good atm im in taverly fuck it ill stay here ardougne is buggy and only 4 of them

its a minor edit on the coordinates, the previous guy ive asked to give me them must've given me the wrong ones then..

im home now anyway so il look into it today and push a fix.. sorry about that  :pepe: