Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Chaos Druids [Anti-Ban] [Only 4.99$] [Food Supported] [Banking Supported] [Teletabs Supported!] [Both Ardougne & Taverly Supported!]

Nex

The harralander will be a nice addition

These Dorgeshuun Crossbow bots are out in force right now and leaving harralander everywhere lol

i can potentially add that it will detect you're ammo and loot if ammo stack is > 5 , currently abit to busy for that tho as thats a big update

i can potentially add that it will detect you're ammo and loot if ammo stack is > 5 , currently abit to busy for that tho as thats a big update

I think you misunderstood

I am not using ranged, there is just someone else that is botting ranged there on practically every world.  They all have the same exact gear (Dorgushaan crossbow, dhide, anti-dragon shield).

Someone has a crazy farm goin on

I think you misunderstood

I am not using ranged, there is just someone else that is botting ranged there on practically every world.  They all have the same exact gear (Dorgushaan crossbow, dhide, anti-dragon shield).

Someone has a crazy farm goin on

oh those fags, ye had them to while testing

oh those fags, ye had them to while testing

Found a couple of them last night that had ran out of bolts.

They were just sitting there turning back and forath trying to attack different druids for hours

RIP accounts

Found a couple of them last night that had ran out of bolts.

They were just sitting there turning back and forath trying to attack different druids for hours

RIP accounts

if only they bought Nex druids...  :kappa:

Edited by Nex