Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Chaos Druids [Anti-Ban] [Only 4.99$] [Food Supported] [Banking Supported] [Teletabs Supported!] [Both Ardougne & Taverly Supported!]

Nex

I've been loving the trials so far! any chance you'd add super potions (sup att/str) support? 

there really low hp, so dont think this will have much effect (potion price > few more kills p.h)

Edited by Nex

hey nex, ive had a look at your script for druids, seems pretty good... i was hoping to be able to get a trial before purchasing

hey nex, ive had a look at your script for druids, seems pretty good... i was hoping to be able to get a trial before purchasing

Sure, 24h authed  :wub:

Hi there

any chance i could try  this script out? not had any luck with many so far

would love even just 2 hours to see how it runs and im 100% on it

thanks man

bought the script anyway, thanks will give it a whirl

edit: eats food sometimes but then banks with a full inventory of food stil and doesn't use the agility shortcut

so if the inventory is full it won't eat food to make space for it, which i assume it a really simple thing to add?

also no fail safe if bot accidentally clims down ladder (ardougne)

Edited by U Eat I Pk

Hi there

thanks man

edit: eats food sometimes but then banks with a full inventory of food stil and doesn't use the agility shortcut

so if the inventory is full it won't eat food to make space for it, which i assume it a really simple thing to add?

it shouldnt go down at all, il add in a failsafe i guess odd it went down. about the food, i could make it eat for space & indeed it doesnt use the agil shortcut since then it added a agil req to them

yo Nex,

appreciate the accept for a trial. shame i couldn't use it. didnt realise you had responded so fast... i guess ill just have to purchase it to find out haha.

Edited by tjmofo

it shouldnt go down at all, il add in a failsafe i guess odd it went down. about the food, i could make it eat for space & indeed it doesnt use the agil shortcut since then it added a agil req to them

is it possible to add use of the shortcut and eat all food? i thought all the druid scripts would make most of it tbh but i bought yours and zawy(?) and neither of them do.

if i dont  get the food just right sometimes going to bank with 1/3 invent of herbs.

i only mentioned the ladder thing cause i did get wound up down there, not sure how

i left it for a couple of hours came back and it was just sat outside the tower not attempting to pick the lock but doing enough activity to keep the account logged in

Edited by U Eat I Pk

Hi there

thanks man

I have also encountered the same problem at the same location of it misclicking either the downstairs or upstairs.  A failsafe like he mentioned should fix the misclick with it simply going back up or down depending on where the bot ended up. :)

Also for ardy tower, since it uses the minimap to get to the door, it often spam clicks the mini map to get to the door when it's actually 1 tile away from it.  Manual intervention fixed this. 

Edited by Deus Aureae

I have also encountered the same problem at the same location of it misclicking either the downstairs or upstairs.  A failsafe like he mentioned should fix the misclick with it simply going back up or down depending on where the bot ended up. :)

Also for ardy tower, since it uses the minimap to get to the door, it often spam clicks the mini map to get to the door when it's actually 1 tile away from it.  Manual intervention fixed this. 

is it possible to add use of the shortcut and eat all food? i thought all the druid scripts would make most of it tbh but i bought yours and zawy(?) and neither of them do.

if i dont  get the food just right sometimes going to bank with 1/3 invent of herbs.

i only mentioned the ladder thing cause i did get wound up down there, not sure how

i left it for a couple of hours came back and it was just sat outside the tower not attempting to pick the lock but doing enough activity to keep the account logged in

please provide me with the downstairs ladder coordinates and il push a fix soon, since i dont got a tester myself atm, also i will add a gui option for the shortcut to use it when i return from holiday or when i get some spare time.

V1.3 is pending now with a fix for the ladder, now should go right back up incase it accidently went down :)