Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Chaos Druids [Anti-Ban] [Only 4.99$] [Food Supported] [Banking Supported] [Teletabs Supported!] [Both Ardougne & Taverly Supported!]

Nex

Trying it out now :)

The script gets a little confused from time to time when the following happens:

>Bot kills a chaos druid

>Instantly clicks next druid to attack

>Next druid is now attacking the bot

>Loot from first druid killed appears on the ground

>Bot picks up the loot

>Bot decides to attack a different chaos druid than the one before (That is still attacking them)

>Bot then attempts to attack the second chaos druid over and over slowing down the characters ability to auto-retaliate the first druid.

Eventually the bot kills the first druid that it was attacking through auto-retaliate, but it make look suspicious in the process

Edit: Ran the script for ~4 hours (with lots of breaks) on a ~50/50/50 @tav

GP Earned: 650k

XP Earned: 61k

hmm i did had this issue with tested aswell but added a fix for it.. not sure why its not working then il have a look and fix it asap, sorry about that  :pepe:

hmm i did had this issue with tested aswell but added a fix for it.. not sure why its not working then il have a look and fix it asap, sorry about that  :pepe:

The results have already been great regardless :) with that fixed it would be amazing though

Edited by Devivion

The results have already been great regardless :) with that fixed it would be amazing though

glad to hear!, i think i got a fix as well been running it 15 min so far with no issue's, i'l run it for a hour or 2 and if all good i'm gonna send a update to the SDN :) 

(update usually takes 24h to get active on SDN since has to manually accept those)

the exp per hour will go down a little since its no longer looting during combat, but looting is smoother

375865df9da0070771d4a8a0168d0bc5.gif

glad to hear!, i think i got a fix as well been running it 15 min so far with no issue's, i'l run it for a hour or 2 and if all good i'm gonna send a update to the SDN :)

(update usually takes 24h to get active on SDN since has to manually accept those)

the exp per hour will go down a little since its no longer looting during combat, but looting is smoother

375865df9da0070771d4a8a0168d0bc5.gif

That sounds perfect :D

Thought I would mention I really liked the paint toggle in the fishing script.

That would look nice with this too, but obviously not something needed quick

That sounds perfect :D

Thought I would mention I really liked the paint toggle in the fishing script.

That would look nice with this too, but obviously not something needed quick

oh thats pretty easy, il add that in the same update

0f697ac0bb21013a730bad3a42b2d2cf.png2a58723d04e80772e424528e9409e5e7.png

Added

Noticed one little bug, when going down the ladder to taverly dungeon, it sometimes just stands there. Status is saying walking to loot, but dosent do anything, when this happens i have to restart the bot.

Using teletabs if ur wondering

Also noticed that it dosent pick up every herb, what herbs does it not pick up?

Noticed one little bug, when going down the ladder to taverly dungeon, it sometimes just stands there. Status is saying walking to loot, but dosent do anything, when this happens i have to restart the bot.

Using teletabs if ur wondering

Also noticed that it dosent pick up every herb, what herbs does it not pick up?

Pushed a fix for the looting,

this is the looting:

"Grimy harralander", "Grimy avantoe", "Grimy irit leaf", "Grimy kwuarm", "Grimy ranarr weed", "Grimy lantadyme", "Grimy dwarf weed",
        "Grimy cadantine", "Law rune", "Nature rune", "Mithril bolts", "Ensouled chaos druid head"

Could you please consider removing harralander herbs. There is quite a bit of bot competition at taverly and they don't pick harralander herbs up. this is really affecting my profit rates. when i'm alone i get like 300k per hour. but these other bots drop it to like 120 per hour because they leave these herbs and i end up banking more often with inventories that are worth less

This is a really good bot btw
    works so well. attacks the druids faster than the other bots

Could you please consider removing harralander herbs. There is quite a bit of bot competition at taverly and they don't pick harralander herbs up. this is really affecting my profit rates. when i'm alone i get like 300k per hour. but these other bots drop it to like 120 per hour because they leave these herbs and i end up banking more often with inventories that are worth less

This is a really good bot btw

works so well. attacks the druids faster than the other bots

Possible yes, today il make a toggle able option within this GUI so u can select to loot them yes or no :) 

New version looks like this:

a72249c919599d37075df2c4ae076586.png

so u can toggle it, u have to wait for the sdn manager to accept my request which usualy takes 24h before its live tho