Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Chaos Druids [Anti-Ban] [Only 4.99$] [Food Supported] [Banking Supported] [Teletabs Supported!] [Both Ardougne & Taverly Supported!]

Nex

Hello im having issues with banking once it gets a full inventory it tele tabs to falador and doesn't bank just runs straight back to the druids with a full inventory

2 hours ago, benjerry466 said:

Hello im having issues with banking once it gets a full inventory it tele tabs to falador and doesn't bank just runs straight back to the druids with a full inventory

Im aware having this fixed this week sorry for the delay.

I'd like to buy this but the recent feedback has given me some concerns. All I want it to do is walk to Taverly dungeon, loot a full invent of herbs (and bury bones), deposit the items, and walk back. I dont think much food will be necessary at my current level, it's a somewhat low level HCIM but doesn't take much damage at base 40 combat stats. Can it do these things, or are there currently some bugs being patched? I am very new here but so far all the scripts I've gotten have been legit and the scripters have been honest, already purchased 3-4 on my first day. Can I have it do this? Thank you, and if it needs a week or two for you to tweak it, I can wait, this is precisely what I needed. 

6 hours ago, brian69 said:

I'd like to buy this but the recent feedback has given me some concerns. All I want it to do is walk to Taverly dungeon, loot a full invent of herbs (and bury bones), deposit the items, and walk back. I dont think much food will be necessary at my current level, it's a somewhat low level HCIM but doesn't take much damage at base 40 combat stats. Can it do these things, or are there currently some bugs being patched? I am very new here but so far all the scripts I've gotten have been legit and the scripters have been honest, already purchased 3-4 on my first day. Can I have it do this? Thank you, and if it needs a week or two for you to tweak it, I can wait, this is precisely what I needed. 

Wait 2 days and all issues will be resolved, currently fixing some othr ones first with higher priority 

Had the bot on and forgot it was on! Come back to it and its been 8h and still going strong! Can not fault this! fantastic cheers! Probably one of (when the banking issue is fixed will be my best) the best bots I have run in a long time! 

11 hours ago, Nex said:

Wait 2 days and all issues will be resolved, currently fixing some othr ones first with higher priority 

Okay, thanks dude. I have notification for replies on, so when you feel confident that I can run it smoothly on my HCIM, please just reply or quote me or whatever and let me know, and I'll buy it. I don't know how free trials work even if you were to give me one, so I'll just take your word for it. Community here seems pretty straight up, someone just told me not to buy their quest bot for an ironman, respect haha. Just let me know, and don't forget bruv!