Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Chaos Druids [Anti-Ban] [Only 4.99$] [Food Supported] [Banking Supported] [Teletabs Supported!] [Both Ardougne & Taverly Supported!]

Nex

2 hours ago, Shinoby said:

I hope you fix that mistake soon because I'm really interested

Shud be a live fix up in < 24h :)

hey mate, just to let you know ive ran the scirpt twice now while babysitting it and its great however theres one flaw in that when my inv is full and i tab out the bot then walks to the wall (taverly location) instead of banking. it goes to druids, kills until it fills the one available slot left from breaking fally tab then walks all the way back to bank where it then withdraws a tab and selected food.

just wondered if you knew of this or if theres anything i need to do my end to stop this as it may be quite noticeable =]

thanks in advance

22 hours ago, Elliot1992 said:

hey mate, just to let you know ive ran the scirpt twice now while babysitting it and its great however theres one flaw in that when my inv is full and i tab out the bot then walks to the wall (taverly location) instead of banking. it goes to druids, kills until it fills the one available slot left from breaking fally tab then walks all the way back to bank where it then withdraws a tab and selected food.

just wondered if you knew of this or if theres anything i need to do my end to stop this as it may be quite noticeable =]

thanks in advance

I'm having the same thing happen on my end. Still a great script to run though and love it otherwise :) 

1 hour ago, Sup Boi said:

I'm having the same thing happen on my end. Still a great script to run though and love it otherwise :) 

should have been fixed in last update still happening? 

19 hours ago, Nex said:

I’ll be on later and I’ll give it another run to see if it happens and I’ll let you know mate 

2 hours ago, Elliot1992 said:

I’ll be on later and I’ll give it another run to see if it happens and I’ll let you know mate 

aye dont worry account was banned lol, only used it twice but hey-ho thats the risk

On 3/21/2020 at 1:03 PM, Nex said:

Not sure if this info helps, but if I have 2+ flavor teleports in my inventory and then fill up the other 27 slots with druid drops, my character teleports to falador, then uses another tab to teleport to falador again. It's weird. If I only bring one tab, the inventory only has 27 slots full and he heads back to druids, he doesn't stop at the bank.