Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Chaos Druids [Anti-Ban] [Only 4.99$] [Food Supported] [Banking Supported] [Teletabs Supported!] [Both Ardougne & Taverly Supported!]

Nex

15 minutes ago, nodnerbs said:

Started in Tav dungeon, food/tabs in inven, script just stands there not attacking. Refund please.

Before asking for a refund try to resolve the Issue with Nex he is really good an tends to reply really fast with any issues.

On 11/11/2018 at 5:42 PM, nodnerbs said:

Started in Tav dungeon, food/tabs in inven, script just stands there not attacking. Refund please.

Started this script in tav with food no tab, 1k profit 1k attk xp in 3 minutes with a crowded room. I don't understand how this script isn't working. Are your GUI settings right? attack players set to hidden? I'm going to run this for 4 hours and post a proggy. I'm only here for profit per hour tbh. Thanks Nex.

UPDATE: Now 22k in 6 Minutes so it's confirmed working. 

Edited by paulrevere

On 11/11/2018 at 11:42 PM, nodnerbs said:

Join my discord im sure someone if not me will help u out :)

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, BIGSLICK669 said:

is the script down atm? keeps jumping between player att, and npc att, even when ive set before hand. 
    cheers

I am using the script right now just fine, but make sure player attack is set hidden and npc is left click. Great purchase. 

any plans to add an Edgeville Wildy location to the bot? I also cant get him to use fally teletabs. 

Edited by PhoenixFox

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Is this script still up to date and being worked on? Because it seems like some of the more recent comments are about people having issues with the script. I just want to make sure, because I might buy it in the future. 

Hi, it's me again asking for CLI parameters for another one of your scripts 😁

Can you do it? Will purchase and also provide sick proggies in return.

(While we're at it, I was also looking at your GDK script, which also lacks the support for params, wink wink)

Edit: ok I already purchased the script, but it seems to get stuck trying to set the player attack options to hidden. Setting it manually works, but it's really needed to do it automatically.

Edit2: The script throws a lot of these errors (but still runs ok):

[ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at nodes.Druids.k(Unknown Source)
        at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source)
        at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Edit3: The druid spots are often crowded, imo you should add world hopping if >X players are in the area.

Edited by AnArChon